X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

karim is in now...

Comment

Can someone please share a link to the match?

Comment

Okay he gets half an hour, that's not as bad as we thought 😛

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Okay he gets half an hour, that's not as bad as we thought 😛
          he came in at in 50, so basically played a half. prob shows the coach realizes they need him.

Comment

http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.p...237&ci=26&si=1
            0-1 DOWN
            77'

Comment

Lmao Olympiacos missed 2 penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Lmao Olympiacos missed 2 penalties.
                really? Thats what happens when karim doesnt take them...

Comment

Only saw about last 5-10 min
                  my link was weird
                  damn they missed 2 pks..?? lol who took em.?

Comment

Karim visited the Panionios locker room before the match:

"Apotheosis for Ansarifarnt!

A familiar figure entered the locker room Panionios before a cross at Karaiskaki. He was that of Karim Ansarifarnt who met his apotheosis.

Old loves are not forgotten, especially that it is not that old.

Karim Ansarifarnt visited the locker room Panionios before the cross to fight the Historical Olympiakos in "Georgios Karaiskakis" and welcomed one by one the former teammates and associates.

It is such love that are in New Smyrna Iranian Four who met his apotheosis of everyone in a very nice scene!

Why, after all the writing and professional football what counts most is human relationships."

http://www.contra.gr/Columns/contra-...t.4548704.html

Comment

Im surprised jomhooriye eslami let him join a team with that name

Comment

"Ansarifard: "They laughed in Iran when I told them I was going to Greece ..."

Completely vindicated and we laughed in Iran when he started talking about transfer in Greece, Karim Ansarifarnt feels after the Commission has taken his career, being now a member of the Olympic. What he says about the differences with the homeland of football ... and the diet changed and took another player.

The Four of "reds" spoke in his country and said:

"At Osasuna I not spent well. I had suggestions billion rials from Iran, but chose not to go back and stay in Europe. When I went to Panionios, many of my friends and my teammates in the National laughed, but I had the help of my agent and now not only do not regret it, but I am very happy to hear.

From the first day I went to Osasuna before half years, rice and sweets were removed from my diet and I saw from the beginning the difference. I felt that I was losing weight and fat and I was lighter in training. One of the biggest problems that we have the players is that of food. Ate fatty and tasty foods in Europe do not exist. Here we eat grilled ... and something called rice. Dinner is light, salad or soup. I go to bed light. But eat solid breakfast, which is very important.

Before half months I had no idea that I would be here now. It was a great honor for me to go to the Olympic, but I knew from the beginning that I would not have an easy task, I had to train and wait for my chance. At first I was on the bench, but with my Osmanlispor given the opportunity and took advantage. Olympiakos sold the integrin in a Chinese team and the fans do not feel good about the fact that we had to expel the first scorer. The match against Osmanlispor was certainly not easy. The atmosphere was hot for spectators. After the 0-0 in the first game was to score. But I had no stress, I was sure of myself and scored twice. My friends told me that newspapers in Athens called 'Persian Prince'.

Playing in Europe is very different from Iran. If there you train two hours a day, in Greece you spend all day at the club. Do three hours and gym from morning to afternoon being with the group. Before coming to Europe, I heard all this, then I asked the Ali Karimi and Javad Nekounam how there is football. They did not like Iran. In Europe it is different, they all have to do with the football on exercise and diet. Certainly many young Iranians want to play in Europe. I recommend it because you will earn money and experience, since Europe will only think about football. ""

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...ipa-gia-ellada

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          "Ansarifard: "They laughed in Iran when I told them I was going to Greece ..."

Completely vindicated and we laughed in Iran when he started talking about transfer in Greece, Karim Ansarifarnt feels after the Commission has taken his career, being now a member of the Olympic. What he says about the differences with the homeland of football ... and the diet changed and took another player.

The Four of "reds" spoke in his country and said:

"At Osasuna I not spent well. I had suggestions billion rials from Iran, but chose not to go back and stay in Europe. When I went to Panionios, many of my friends and my teammates in the National laughed, but I had the help of my agent and now not only do not regret it, but I am very happy to hear.

From the first day I went to Osasuna before half years, rice and sweets were removed from my diet and I saw from the beginning the difference. I felt that I was losing weight and fat and I was lighter in training. One of the biggest problems that we have the players is that of food. Ate fatty and tasty foods in Europe do not exist. Here we eat grilled ... and something called rice. Dinner is light, salad or soup. I go to bed light. But eat solid breakfast, which is very important.

Before half months I had no idea that I would be here now. It was a great honor for me to go to the Olympic, but I knew from the beginning that I would not have an easy task, I had to train and wait for my chance. At first I was on the bench, but with my Osmanlispor given the opportunity and took advantage. Olympiakos sold the integrin in a Chinese team and the fans do not feel good about the fact that we had to expel the first scorer. The match against Osmanlispor was certainly not easy. The atmosphere was hot for spectators. After the 0-0 in the first game was to score. But I had no stress, I was sure of myself and scored twice. My friends told me that newspapers in Athens called 'Persian Prince'.

Playing in Europe is very different from Iran. If there you train two hours a day, in Greece you spend all day at the club. Do three hours and gym from morning to afternoon being with the group. Before coming to Europe, I heard all this, then I asked the Ali Karimi and Javad Nekounam how there is football. They did not like Iran. In Europe it is different, they all have to do with the football on exercise and diet. Certainly many young Iranians want to play in Europe. I recommend it because you will earn money and experience, since Europe will only think about football. ""

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...ipa-gia-ellada
                          I think I said this before that Iranian footballers really shouldn't eat the amount of carbs (rice) us ghormeh sabzi lovers here do. To get scientific, the level in of Insulin that is produced by the body in dangerous and gives you a belly. So it's good to see he's dealt with his diet.

Comment

Karim Ansarifard @ Olympiacos C.F.P. | 2016 - 2017

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                            I think I said this before that Iranian footballers really shouldn't eat the amount of carbs (rice) us ghormeh sabzi lovers here do. To get scientific, the level in of Insulin that is produced by the body in dangerous and gives you a belly. So it's good to see he's dealt with his diet.
                            No rice means no more Iranian food basically, I don't think I'll survive that

Comment

Same here, then I would rather get topol 😛

Comment

Lol we do eat a lot of carbohydrates though. Think about it : noon paneer for breakfast, ghormeh sabzi with rice for lunch, again noon with something or left of ghormeh sabzi for dinner.

Comment

Working...
                                X