This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    Lol we do eat a lot of carbohydrates though. Think about it : noon paneer for breakfast, ghormeh sabzi with rice for lunch, again noon with something or left of ghormeh sabzi for dinner.
    haji noon o paneer is nothing compared to kaleh pacheh. I remember our fellow countrymen in Tehran would go hiking in the morning and finish off their exercise with some kaleh pacheh...pretty much ruin gain back everything they just burnt off and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      haji noon o paneer is nothing compared to kaleh pacheh. I remember our fellow countrymen in Tehran would go hiking in the morning and finish off their exercise with some kaleh pacheh...pretty much ruin gain back everything they just burnt off and then some.
      Lol well to be fair, kaleh pacheh has a lot of protein and essential fats but it's the kinda food a body builder needs, footballers diets are pretty boring and plain which is why you need to be really lean. Akinfenwa should eat kaleh pacheh and aab ghoosht.

Comment

They laughed and now they have tucked their tails between their legs and their mouth is shut lol.

Comment

I'm so proud of my boy Karim!!

Where are the losers who bashed him now? All the losers who don't know shit about football. Keep hating on Karim, he will just continue to impress.

Comment

Karim expected to start in cup game tonight

Comment

Starting

Comment

the cup game is 1 game knock out or 2 leg?

Comment

Lol at no rice. These three things are essential for Iranian survival: Air,Tea,Rice. (forgot: water and nabot for when we are sick)
                  Cant wait to watch this match. After TM matches the next exciting thing is to see Ansarifard succeed
                  EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Live stream link: http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.p...741&ci=54&si=1

Comment

Ansarifard just scored but called offside. Damn

Comment

And they are behind 1-0 😐

Comment

1-1 now

Comment

2-1 Olympiacos, min 70. Karim is still IN.

Comment

Red card for Moroccan Manuel De Costa, Agh Kerim is still IN.

Comment

Agh Kerim will play full match, Olympiacos made all of their 3 subs.

Comment

Working...
                                X