Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^they'll most probably be out of EU competitions all together by then...!!
    they are after all in group of death and had a rough start to boot under the old coach/cunt .... highly doubtful they'll manage 3rd place...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      Why do you want Karim to transfer? He's been getting a lot of playing time under the new coach. He can't play in the CL because the old coach didn't put him on the roster, otherwise he'd be playing
      Can they somehow add him? I wonder

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
        Can they somehow add him? I wonder
        No, stop asking 84 times. The laws won't magically change.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
          That was my first time asking lol sorry Mom

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
            Hey man, I have a question.
            I saw that Karim wasn't in the lineup against Barca which makes me upset. Any way he can be added for future CL games before its too late?

Comment

Guys, lets just hope he will get as much playing time in league and cup games as possible, and then be added to the CL squad after January

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Guys, lets just hope he will get as much playing time in league and cup games as possible, and then be added to the CL squad after January
                They probably won't be in the CL by then :/

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  They probably won't be in the CL by then :/
                  Oh yeah [emoji53]

Comment

How stupid must a coach be to leave Karim out of the CL roster..

Allow me to rephrase that, how stupid must a coach be to only put 1 forward in his CL roster.. How stupid?

I don't give a crap if he thought he had better attacking midfielders/wingers.. Put 1 forward in your CL list? Ridiculous..

The guy was a jackass and I'm glad he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                      How stupid must a coach be to leave Karim out of the CL roster..

Allow me to rephrase that, how stupid must a coach be to only put 1 forward in his CL roster.. How stupid?

I don't give a crap if he thought he had better attacking midfielders/wingers.. Put 1 forward in your CL list? Ridiculous..

The guy was a jackass and I'm glad he's gone.
                      he put 3. Emenike, Ben, Djurdejvic. Emenike and Ben are injrued

Comment

EMenike is always injured, does anybody know if a player can be substituted into the CL roster for another injured player?

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                          EMenike is always injured, does anybody know if a player can be substituted into the CL roster for another injured player?
                          You’d think they could file for such a exception, in case of injuries ..!??

Comment

Fuck this coach. Ansarifard needs to get the fuck off this team.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              he put 3. Emenike, Ben, Djurdejvic. Emenike and Ben are injrued
                              Oh ok, gotcha. He's still a jackass though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                Oh ok, gotcha. He's still a jackass though lol.
                                I think like 20-something pages ago I called Emenike by the moniker, Mr. Glass. I predicted that he would be riddled with injury and ineffective, but was only hyped because of FIFA video games. I called that he is probably closer to 40 years old than 30 at this point.

So, I have to ask, am I smarter than Olympiacos scouts, management and former coach? How could any team reasonably rely on this guy? It's strange how something can be so obvious, yet there are people who are paid to work in the business that is football that don't know these things.

I could have told you this would be the result of Emenike being signed as anything more than a substitute on a very weak team at this point in his career. They were signing him to be their main striker?? Really?

Geez, it's sad how dumb people can gain power in an industry like football. Must be a major clown show if an average joe can see it and they can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X