This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are the goals of the match.

Panionios played much better, Karim was quite good!

http://www.panionianea.gr/2017/07/t-video.html

Comment

^ Welcome to PFDC Raphael!

Comment

Olympiakos to play Marseille next week in friendly

Comment

Greek media claim Karim could leave Olympiacos if a good offer comes in, as he's worried about his playing time ahead of the WC

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Greek media claim Karim could leave Olympiacos if a good offer comes in, as he's worried about his playing time ahead of the WC
            He got pretty decent playing time in the half season he played with them though didn't he?

Comment

what would be a good offer ? From where ? Another greek team or what ? Idk, he was decent for Olympiakos last season but at times had very little service because of their shitty midfield. He basically single handedly got them through the osmanlispor tie in the Europa League with his two goals, and was fantastic in the match against besiktas in the QF with a beautiful assist to cambiasso. Emenike will certainly challenge him for his position though.

Comment

I think I am going to hate nigerians : Emenike coming in Olympiacos, the other nigerian that was preventing Karim to be in the squad when he arrived in Olympiacos, WC14, Their overaged U17 kicking us out with a 4/1 at the last u17 world cup

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  I think I am going to hate nigerians : Emenike coming in Olympiacos, the other nigerian that was preventing Karim to be in the squad when he arrived in Olympiacos, WC14, Their overaged U17 kicking us out with a 4/1 at the last u17 world cup

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Emenike won't take Ansarifard's position. Olympiakos will be majorly screwed if they get rid of Karim, or if they don't have a good alternative option. Firstly, Emenike was only good in FIFA 13 and 14, the video games. The guy has for a long period been unreliable in real life, and people were laughing at this transfer on Reddit. Emenike will not likely have any resurgence, and Karim will get plenty of playing time this year. If they sell Karim, they will be in major trouble.

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...te_olympiacos/

He was only good in KSI videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        Emenike won't take Ansarifard's position. Olympiakos will be majorly screwed if they get rid of Karim, or if they don't have a good alternative option. Firstly, Emenike was only good in FIFA 13 and 14, the video games. The guy has for a long period been unreliable in real life, and people were laughing at this transfer on Reddit. Emenike will not likely have any resurgence, and Karim will get plenty of playing time this year. If they sell Karim, they will be in major trouble.
                        I dont even know why olympiakos signs these shitty players. They are a big club who have always signed big quality players in the past. Plus they have a good youth system, better off using that than overpaying for washed up players like emenike.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          I dont even know why olympiakos signs these shitty players. They are a big club who have always signed big quality players in the past. Plus they have a good youth system, better off using that than overpaying for washed up players like emenike.
                          Good question. I couldn't tell you. Usually a sign of a weak league. Leagues go through ups and downs, Greek league seems to be in a lower state now, probably because of the country's economic issues. Emenike is washed up, so I really hope Karim won't leave the team as it seems likely that Karim will get decent playing time. Early in the season, Emenike will get the opportunities, but the club will soon learn how washed up and old he is.

Comment

Olympiacos played a friendly against Mechelen and won 6-0.

Karim scored the 6th goal.
                            Last edited by aenima_8; 07-08-2017, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              So your analysis of the guy comes from old video games?
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                So your analysis of the guy comes from old video games?
                                No, read the whole paragraph. Real life analysis = he sucks. Famous name comes from being good in FIFA video games. That's why so many people know Emenike. He is lazy and inconsistent in real life, and has had a handful of good seasons many years ago. I hate to be the guy, but it would not surprise me if the rumors that his age is a lie are true. He could be 35 or older in real life.

Comment

Working...
                                X