Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if people here notice how much sharper he's become since moving to Greece and even more so at Olympiacos.

Comment

He doesn't hesitate anymore in front of the goal. No more extra touches, no more useless attempts at dribbling; he just takes his touch and shoots.

I think being in greece was a boon for him. It took pressure off of him and allowed him to develop as a player.

I'm excited to see who Quieroz is going to choose for the world cup. His job won't be easy but it's a good problem to have!

I just hope Karim keeps his composure in higher stress situations (like in WC in front of the opposition goal!).

Comment

Confidence is critical to a player's performance. It's a snowball effect.
        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Wow bravo Karim, he has turned into a scoring machine in the Greek league. One wonders if it's the level of Greek football, or he's excelled his footballing career and especially finishing ability ever since his Greek football venture!

Nonetheless kudos to him, despite a huge majority of Iranian football fans' constant mockery of him over the years, he has proven himself otherwise, by becoming one of our most lethal (If not the most) strikers of the current time!

Comment

Wow Ansarifard is in great form love his drive. He has made 10 appearances this season with 7 starts and has scored 7 and assisted 3 now.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
              Confidence is critical to a player's performance. It's a snowball effect.
              Actually to our everyday life. Confidence has always been one of the key elements of success and progress in all aspects. Those who try to destruct others' self-confidence, by undermining and ridiculing their hard work are the main culprits.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Safe to say Karim is finally living up to his potentials. This is an once upon a time Guardian top 50 young players of the world
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

brilliant assist. Not many forwards in the world who have the sense to create a goal from that position, very impressed! His goal was also very intelligent, great anticipation for the back-pass and great speed to get to it

Comment

After WC I could definitely see Karim Transferring to Serie A. Maybe Chievo or Atalanta?
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                          After WC I could definitely see Karim Transferring to Serie A. Maybe Chievo or Atalanta?
                          the question is, would that really be better than Kos ?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            the question is, would that really be better than Kos ?
                            he’d at least be going against strong competition

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                              he’d at least be going against strong competition
                              yeah, but if he had the chance to play in champions League with olympiakos that would be better imo.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                yeah, but if he had the chance to play in champions League with olympiakos that would be better imo.
                                idk I guess I’d just rather see him play the likes of Juventus, inter, ac Milan, Napoli, and lazio every year rather than just playing 6 good matches which they’d be getting crushed in every year. I mean yeah his team in serie A would be crushed by the teams I mentioned but at least the other teams in the league are way better than playing against the crap in Greek league

Comment

Working...
                                X