X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim Ansarifard

Comment

Seriously if taremi starts next game instead of anyone else i will say Iranian politics are involved

M

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
        Seriously if taremi starts next game instead of anyone else i will say Iranian politics are involved

M
        He could just fit the coach's tactics more compared to other strikers. Also depends on the opponent you're playing against which players you give playing time to.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
          He could just fit the coach's tactics more compared to other strikers. Also depends on the opponent you're playing against which players you give playing time to.
          This is 100% it. I'm not the biggest supporter of Taremi, but we don't have a better alternative for him at the moment.

People wanting to start Gucci, Azmoun, and Ansarifard and trying to squeeze them all in do not know much about football. They all are poachers and goalscorers who require creative players to serve them the ball. With all of them there, they will clash, that's why you do not see many teams playing Higuain, Dybala, Aguero, etc. all at the same time. I'm sure a team like Argentina has strikers on their bench that can score more than a guy like Ever Banega in midfield, but it does not make sense to jam pack a bunch of scorers onto the field. It is asking for trouble.

If we change formations to a 4-4-2, that's the only way I can see Sardar and Gucci or Sardar and Ansarifard starting.

Since we likely won't change formations and stick to the 4-3-3, the top 2 healthy choices at left wing are Amiri and Taremi. Taremi is more technically gifted in dribbling (even though he is not amazing) than the others and he has pace. Gucci's passing is not the same quality as Taremi. Gucci may be the better Striker, but in a one striker formation, we should not force players out of position in the hopes that we will score more. If playing a bunch of strikers all over the field made practical sense, a lot of teams would do it.

We should stick to what has been working.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            This is 100% it. I'm not the biggest supporter of Taremi, but we don't have a better alternative for him at the moment.

People wanting to start Gucci, Azmoun, and Ansarifard and trying to squeeze them all in do not know much about football. They all are poachers and goalscorers who require creative players to serve them the ball. With all of them there, they will clash, that's why you do not see many teams playing Higuain, Dybala, Aguero, etc. all at the same time. I'm sure a team like Argentina has strikers on their bench that can score more than a guy like Ever Banega in midfield, but it does not make sense to jam pack a bunch of scorers onto the field. It is asking for trouble.

If we change formations to a 4-4-2, that's the only way I can see Sardar and Gucci or Sardar and Ansarifard starting.

Since we likely won't change formations and stick to the 4-3-3, the top 2 healthy choices at left wing are Amiri and Taremi. Taremi is more technically gifted in dribbling (even though he is not amazing) than the others and he has pace. Gucci's passing is not the same quality as Taremi. Gucci may be the better Striker, but in a one striker formation, we should not force players out of position in the hopes that we will score more. If playing a bunch of strikers all over the field made practical sense, a lot of teams would do it.

We should stick to what has been working.
            I agree that Taremi is probably the best fit position wise, but better pace?

I honestly dont think hes that much faster than Gucci or Karim

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

It's hard to compare, but I guess the term would be that he is capable of running more. He may not accelerate as fast, but he is younger and more capable of playing on the wing than Karim or Gucci. Both of those players have the attributes of a striker.

Walk around waiting until they get a good ball, then accelerate very quickly on goal. Sardar has that same trait. Taremi provides something different to these players, as he can play on the LW like a winger. No disrespect to Gucci or Karim's talents, but they are both true strikers. Gucci is fast, but he is best as a poacher staying near the box. Our left side would be highly exposed defensively if we do not have someone running back to support Milad.

I think some people are stuck on the idea that more goal-scorers=more goals. That is not necessarily the case if all of the goal-scorers are trying to fill up the same space. Also, we need players that can play in CQ's system that requires a lot of running back and helping on defense. That is why Ashkan is still in the team, because he gets back on defense.

When Iran plays, we spread and attack, then constrict and congest the defense. Taremi and Jahanbakhsh are capable of doing that. If we have Gucci, Sardar, and Ansarifard on the field, two of those players need to run back and play defense often. So, that is my point essentially.

Comment

I'm just happy that all our cannons have amazing firepower before the Gutter game. I really think we will do some serious damage there. This is looking at recent facts 😍😘💪🖒😀😃😆

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I talked to my friend (Olympiacos Fan) who watched the game. He said that all the media in Greece have been praising him after the game. Also the commentary of the game praised him a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

he sure aint faster than karim or reza either, without and probably with the ball either..!!
                    more so than anything else, he is just more of a tactically adaptable/positionally-flexible player..!
                    sorta like Dejagha, a bigger/more gholdor attacking players of sort, who tracks back and defensively presses the opponents better..! hence CQ's love-lost for these guys due to his preferred overall Highly defensive system of play..!

I think Karim is the closest possible replacement for him, due to his obvious somewhat similar size and recent uptick in hustle factor and increased involvement and work-rate on the pitch..!

had the Syria game was played in normal settings, most probably Reza woulda been CQ's preferred starter uptop in absence of suspended sardar..!

vs gutter, since its an Away game ( hope not) but fear Taremi may yet get the starting nod over these two but he will be on short leash and likely subbed out early 2nd half, if yet again proves totally ineffective and toothless on the counter attacking front..!

Comment

My worry is Ideye Brown is still olympicaois main man and he's in great form, can't see Karim displacing him this season
                      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                        My worry is Ideye Brown is still olympicaois main man and he's in great form, can't see Karim displacing him this season
                        Gives Karim more reason to sharpen up even more. It's healthy competition!

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          It's hard to compare, but I guess the term would be that he is capable of running more. He may not accelerate as fast, but he is younger and more capable of playing on the wing than Karim or Gucci. Both of those players have the attributes of a striker.

Walk around waiting until they get a good ball, then accelerate very quickly on goal. Sardar has that same trait. Taremi provides something different to these players, as he can play on the LW like a winger. No disrespect to Gucci or Karim's talents, but they are both true strikers. Gucci is fast, but he is best as a poacher staying near the box. Our left side would be highly exposed defensively if we do not have someone running back to support Milad.

I think some people are stuck on the idea that more goal-scorers=more goals. That is not necessarily the case if all of the goal-scorers are trying to fill up the same space. Also, we need players that can play in CQ's system that requires a lot of running back and helping on defense. That is why Ashkan is still in the team, because he gets back on defense.

When Iran plays, we spread and attack, then constrict and congest the defense. Taremi and Jahanbakhsh are capable of doing that. If we have Gucci, Sardar, and Ansarifard on the field, two of those players need to run back and play defense often. So, that is my point essentially.
                          Off topic, but man its crazy looking at that Team Melli line up in your photo. Only Dejagah and Hosseini have remained from it. Our team is so much younger and stronger now. Definitely still miss the legend though.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            Highlights:

Fook me, did you gus see his action at 6:30 ?
                            He intercepted the ball and had an awesome scissor kick. goali saved their asses there.
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

karim again not included in squad

Comment

What is going on?

Comment

Working...
                                X