X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
    Germany > Greece
    Cause i think its one of the bottom clubs who want to have him.
    Sorry but based on what? Any source or just your guess?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      Sorry but based on what? Any source or just your guess?
      It was posted on 90 website.

Comment

If he really has an offer from Germany, unless it is not from a struggling team, he should seriously consider it, you can always get back to Greece, but for Iranians, the opportunity like this doesn't happen often. It has been over 10 years since we send a player to a top 4 league(if you exclude Dejagah who didn't make it from local league).

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          If he really has an offer from Germany, unless it is not from a struggling team, he should seriously consider it, you can always get back to Greece, but for Iranians, the opportunity like this doesn't happen often.
          You're right and Karim isn't stupid I'm sure he will if he actually has an offer. The only thing is every week when one of our legionaries scores or plays well apparently there is a new offer for him from a top club lol... so I can't believe all these rumors.

Comment

Let’s not forget winter transfer season is up on us, which also means season of bazaar gramy & whole lot of posturing by clubs & agents of the players on bubble of a possible upgrade move or possibly getting replaced by a new transferee..!
            We gotta take a lot of such supposed interest news with a pinch( more like a bunch with iranian players)of salt.

Comment

I don't think he will live Greece, warm country, people love him, plays for the best team plus his girlfriend lives in Athens and works their so it would make It difficult for him
              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
              Villa + Messi =

Comment

I'm friends with his greek girlfriend on facebook, so I see all their couple photos...the relationship looks legit lol

I think he'll seriously consider staying if the offer isn't amazing. If its bottom league bundesliga teams, he might just stay in greece where its sunny, where his gf stays and where he's a starter at the top team in the league with guaranteed champions league action.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                  I'm friends with his greek girlfriend on facebook, so I see all their couple photos...the relationship looks legit lol

I think he'll seriously consider staying if the offer isn't amazing. If its bottom league bundesliga teams, he might just stay in greece where its sunny, where his gf stays and where he's a starter at the top team in the league with guaranteed champions league action.
                  What are you talking about. His GF wants to leave Greece more than he does.
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                    What are you talking about. His GF wants to leave Greece more than he does.
                    how do you know that lol

Comment

Aghayoon, lotfan personal life mardomo expose nakoneed.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Aghayoon, lotfan personal life mardomo expose nakoneed.
                        yeah let the man live please.

Comment

Oh yeah?! What’s her Instagram name? We can check her out lol

Comment

Greek cup game today. HT 0-0 no Karim yet.
                            EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Dr. Oz e aziz, I think it’s cool how you know her and that you’re friends. But come on dude.. No need to bring up their personal life like this. She obviously trusted you to add you and you’re taking advantage by bringing it up like this. You’re better than this I know it.

Comment

Ansarifard IN and Ansarifard GOAAAAAAL
                                0-2 80min

Comment

Working...
                                X