This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    I think ansarifard will be used anytime team meli needs to be a much more attacking team.
    Ahead of Azmoun?! Knowing CQ, I really doubt it. Azmoun may be subbed out in favor of Ansarifard in the second half but I doubt Ansarifard will play from the start. Unless both of them play together.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      Olympiacos is the perfect club for him. He's a tap in striker. He needs to be in a team that dominates the opposition and need a classic number 9. He's lost when playing for a team relyin on counters. So he basically needs a good team in a weaker league. A weaker team of a top league would kill him. Since no big club of a big league would take him, I highly recommend him to stick to top clubs of lower leagues.
      Very on point with this analysis. Karim is always there in the right time to get the job done for Olympiacos. The club and Karim are a match made in heaven.

Comment

As of right now and as of this exact moment, the 3 strikers I would take to Russia:

Karim Ansarifard
        Kaveh Rezaei
        Sardar Azmoun

Mehdi hasn’t played a single match for Persepolis since his suspension and Reza is not in form at Heerenven. These are the 3 I would take if the World Cup was next month.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          As of right now and as of this exact moment, the 3 strikers I would take to Russia:

Karim Ansarifard
          Kaveh Rezaei
          Sardar Azmoun

Mehdi hasn’t played a single match for Persepolis since his suspension and Reza is not in form at Heerenven. These are the 3 I would take if the World Cup was next month.
          only taking three strikers ? CQ will take four, especially since taremi plays wing for TM, not CF.

Comment

Gucci will most likely miss the WC, unless he really shines in the second half of the season.

Comment

Being left of the CL squad seems to have helped him play more committed. That chip on his soldier has helped him achieve his best this year.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Something tells me if this is his last World Cup as Iran coach, Carlos will take all 5 of them (Karim, Reza, Mehdi, Sardar, and Kaveh). But to compensate for his defense and defensive tactics he will take central midfielders who are comfortable dropping back to help as CB.

Comment

Karim's great joy for Hatzisafi
                  http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...-gia-hatzisafi

Ansarifard had pointed out relatively recently that he wanted to bring other Iranians to Olympiacos and that they can help his current club in the ... title battle.

The evolution with Hatzisafi and the finalization of his transcription naturally made him particularly pleased, as he will have another good friend in the team apart from Marin and Fortune. On the other hand, bac the presence of Karim Ansarifard played her part to go to the Piraeus club.

Comment

More buddies for the Ansarifarnt

Comment

Me and my dad are going to watch the Olympiacos vs AEK game on February 4th. Anyone else going? Would be cool to meet up 👍

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        Me and my dad are going to watch the Olympiacos vs AEK game on February 4th. Anyone else going? Would be cool to meet up 👍
                        wow that is so awesome. By then Hajsafi and Masoud will be bedded in with their new squads, and you would get to see all 3 of them playing. Should be a great match, please post pics.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          wow that is so awesome. By then Hajsafi and Masoud will be bedded in with their new squads, and you would get to see all 3 of them playing. Should be a great match, please post pics.
                          Thanks man. Yeah, also if Dejagah goes there even better. Definitely will.

Comment

Do you live in Greece?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              Do you live in Greece?
                              I don't

Comment

I don't
                                I wish I could travel to greece in February to watch the game, unfortunately I'll be in the midst of school!

Comment

Working...
                                X