• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
    Ansarifard IN and Ansarifard GOAAAAAAL
    I like this saying

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imqgwDVv0VI

if anybody is interested in watching the last 5. If you rewind you can see ansarifard's goal, roofing home the rebound of another players shot

Comment

Comment

Better quality video of the goal (Including build-up play):

Comment

This boy is on fire ..! damesh garm

Comment

Olympiacos is the perfect club for him. He's a tap in striker. He needs to be in a team that dominates the opposition and need a classic number 9. He's lost when playing for a team relyin on counters. So he basically needs a good team in a weaker league. A weaker team of a top league would kill him. Since no big club of a big league would take him, I highly recommend him to stick to top clubs of lower leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                Olympiacos is the perfect club for him. He's a tap in striker. He needs to be in a team that dominates the opposition and need a classic number 9. He's lost when playing for a team relyin on counters. So he basically needs a good team in a weaker league. A weaker team of a top league would kill him. Since no big club of a big league would take him, I highly recommend him to stick to top clubs of lower leagues.
                I agree but I also think his ceiling is a mid table serie a team....before that happens though he needs to get the most of t of his experience in a big club like olympiacos. In other words I like to see him take top scorer of Greece and make a name for himself before taking that step.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Good analysis

Comment

Your short analysis kind of make sense. But based on your analysis, then there shouldn't be any place for him on the TM roster for WC2018 as Iran will be defending and counting on counter attacks.
                    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                    >-----------------<
                    Marg bar dictator
                    >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                      Your short analysis kind of make sense. But based on your analysis, then there shouldn't be any place for him on the TM roster for WC2018 as Iran will be defending and counting on counter attacks.
                      That is why most of his playing time has been when we play with two strikers or he plays as LW. Can't remember many matches he started as single target striker upfront.

Comment

Wow he is on fire in the best club of Greece. Seemed like a risky move at first and he had to overcome some BS from his previous coach but look at him now! So proud of his hard work
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Karim na tanha dar 18 ghadam hoshmandaneh kaar mikone, amma birone 18-ghadam ham kheili khob bedone toop harkat mikone, makhsosan

vaghti midave dar omgh bedone toop poshte khate defaie harif. Chandin gol be in shekl dar Yonan zade.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                            Well, he won't play unless we desperately need a goal, and then his playing style suits the situation.

Comment

Well, he won't play unless we desperately need a goal, and then his playing style suits the situation.
                              agree 78%
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I think ansarifard will be used anytime team meli needs to be a much more attacking team.

We also saw that Ansarifard and ghoddos combined very well together, even though it was their first time playing together.
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X