Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
    Daei dige chi migoft? Lol
    I didn't ask daie about that if that's what you're aluding to....I asked one of namazi's best friends if he knew anything about it and that's what his response was - they're talking and if the money is right he will go. But that's a big if.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      I didn't ask daie about that if that's what you're aluding to....I asked one of namazi's best friends if he knew anything about it and that's what his response was - they're talking and if the money is right he will go. But that's a big if.
      did daei talk about saipa at all ? Interesting to see what he does with all of their young talent...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        did daei talk about saipa at all ? Interesting to see what he does with all of their young talent...
        Nah it was a big gathering and everyone was watching the game today daie was chilling with a ghelyoun and and a chai so I didn't want to bother too much. We talked about naft and TM a bit and also the recent blunder by SS nothing super interesting honestly. if you'd like to know more you can feel free to PM me
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Nourollahi will return to Perspolis

خبرورزشی:
          ✅ بازگشت نوراللهى به جمع سرخپوشان

🔸احمد نوراللهى موفق شد با تایید مدارک مربوط به سربازی خود مجوز بازگشت به #پرسپولیس را دریافت کند.
          🔸طی هفته*های اخیر عنوان می*شد با درخواست #برانکو، احتمالا باشگاه پرسپولیس یک هافبک دفاعی جذب کند ولی حالا با پایان دوران سربازی نوراللهی در تراکتورسازی و حضور دوباره او در جمع قرمزهای پایتخت، خرید هافبک دفاعی جدید منتفی می*شود.

Comment

Former Brazil U20 and Tractor midfielder Augusto Cesar joins Sanat Naft

http://sanatenaft.org/بازیکن-سابق-تی...نفتی-شد/
            Last edited by 04041374; 06-04-2017, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Looks like Sanat Naft is buying a brand new team. They have bought 6-7 players already!
              sigpic

Comment

Agusto was a great player for TS IMO he was the best legionnaire in our league a few years back. Huge pick up for Sanat Naft
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUjTinxA...imamodyr&hl=en

i cant find any of those pictures ...

Comment

^Kaveh Rezaei to Italy?
                    Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Former Brazil U20 and Tractor midfielder Augusto Cesar joins Sanat Naft

http://sanatenaft.org/بازیکن-سابق-تی...نفتی-شد/

How long until he sues them for not being paid?

Comment

Holy fuck. Kaveh Rezaie to a top 5 league before Azmoun and our other better strikers.

Who's this mans agent? Can he get me a contract at Al Sadd SC with Xavi and PAG so I can third wheel with them

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Holy fuck. Kaveh Rezaie to a top 5 league before Azmoun and our other better strikers.

Who's this mans agent? Can he get me a contract at Al Sadd SC with Xavi and PAG so I can third wheel with them

Comment

I like Sanat naft but why paying too much money for foreign players when our own players don't get paid on time, it reminds me of Damash and steel Azin
                          when they spent big and went bankrupt.

Comment

Kaveh rezaei to torino would be amazing

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

calm down guys. Its not Kaveh. This guy Nima Modyr is a pretty big agent and he has many clients that arent iranian. Kiesse Thelin from bordeaux, Hallberg from Udinese, Helander to Bologna, Sameul gustafson - Torino, etc, etc, etc. He is actually a pretty big agent.

Comment

calm down guys. Its not Kaveh. This guy Nima Modyr is a pretty big agent and he has many clients that arent iranian. Kiesse Thelin from bordeaux, Hallberg from Udinese, Helander to Bologna, Sameul gustafson - Torino, etc, etc, etc. He is actually a pretty big agent.
                                We speculated because he said that an Iranian player is going to Europe though.

But Yeah I agree Kaveh going to Torino is highly unlikely, most probably someone else.

I wonder where the Iranian player will go though.

Comment

Working...
                                X