Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
    First of all, he hasn't signed a contract.

And have you thought about the fact that it could be Perspolis who is putting pressure on him to leave now? If he would stay at Perspolis, they wouldn't get any money for him. As a result, he would risk being benched. Do you think that would increase his chances to play in the World Cup and get a transfer to an European club?

I'm actually surprised how a lot of us jump to conclusions so quickly.
    I understand your point. It’s a good one and one I’d agree with if this was anyone but Taremi. Why does this shit keep happening to him? Why does he dress like he’s going out for ice cream at a player introduction? This kid doesn’t know what he’s doing and he’s surrounded himself with people who are dumb as shit. It’s fine if he hasn’t signed the contract yet, but you’d think some of these details would have been ironed out before he made the trip.

Iranian players need better agents. If there aren’t any good Iranian agents then use a non Iranian agent. Stop surrounding yourself with clowns. Stop letting people that don’t give a shit about you make decisions about your career. Give Jahanbakhsh a call, that kid has his head on straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      He won the UEFA Interto Cup w/ Kayserispor in 2006 & the league w/ Bursaspor in 2009-10. No he's a good option. Khak too sareh sarmorabi hayeh hamvatani

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
        He won the UEFA Interto Cup w/ Kayserispor in 2006 & the league w/ Bursaspor in 2009-10. No he's a good option. Ridam be sarmorabi hayeh hamvatani
        His current resume doesn't look good. He hasn't had a team since 2015 and his last teams were horrible. Btw, watch your language please.
        Last edited by PersianLegion; 01-11-2018, 02:33 PM.

Comment

First of all, he hasn't signed a contract.

And have you thought about the fact that it could be Perspolis who is putting pressure on him to leave now? If he would stay at Perspolis, they wouldn't get any money for him. As a result, he would risk being benched. Do you think that would increase his chances to play in the World Cup and get a transfer to an European club?

I dont think perspolise would bench him tho, but this could be a possibility as well.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
            Obviously the guy doesn't know what's better for him! .. He would have a better chance to go to Europe by simply staying at Persepolis.. His contract expires at end of this season and WC is right around the corner.. he can go to Europe as a free agent.. but no this is taremi who doesnt follow logic...going to Qatar to sign a 1.5 year contract makes a lot of sense for someone who says he wants to go Europe.. GTFOH.. He is dumb as a rock
            this is precisely what Ali Daie is talking about. People talking out of their ass without having a clue of what really is going on.

Comment

why? that's actually an Iranian trademark!!

Comment

Contract will most probably be signed tomorrow. There were some disagreements yesterday, but probably overstated by some media. Al-Gharafa has accepted his demands.

Comment

It's now official. He signed an 18 month deal. He will get about 1.8 million USD (!) and Perspolis will get a fee of 600k + 221k USD (if Taremi goes to Russia)

I think, he must be Iran's highest paid player.

Comment

I'm happy Persepolis got something out of this.

Comment

He signed an 18 month deal..
                      So much for wanting to go to Europe. Does he have a clause that says he can still go to Europe though?

Comment

Tractor's third coaching candidate is another Turk: Ersun Yanal. (Former Fenerbahce and Turkey NT coach)

http://90tv.ir/news/435400/%DB%8C%D8...85%D8%AF%DB%8C

Comment

Tractor's third coaching candidate is another Turk: Ersun Yanal. (Former Fenerbahce and Turkey NT coach)
                          http://90tv.ir/news/435400/%DB%8C%D8...85%D8%AF%DB%8C
                          Glad the big teams in Iran are going the foreign coach route. Even a mediocre European coach like Schafer has done amazing things ...

Comment

Looks like Ahmad Abdollahzadeh isn't going to Panionios, according to Iranianlegioner instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              So much for wanting to go to Europe. Does he have a clause that says he can still goto Europe though?
                              Yes, he has. He can leave for Europe in summer by paying back his received salary (should be about 600k)

https://www.tarafdari.com/%D8%AE%D8%...87%D8%A7%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                                this is precisely what Ali Daie is talking about. People talking out of their ass without having a clue of what really is going on.
                                the guy with NFL as his name is not talking out of his ass by claiming he knows whats going on.. hahaha yeah got it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X