Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rayshirazi View Post
    Personally I am against all transfers to the Turkish league. Our players have never had success there. There is so many other good leagues in Europe, why Turkey...
    What's your plan for him then? To stay forever in IPL and train/play at a weak level until the end of his career?

We all know the most difficult thing for an iranian is to get out of IPL/Qatar and reach Europe, specially for a GK. You can also see how little interest there is from random european teams from other good european leagues for our best players or prospects. You are dreaming if you think an other good european league will come after him.

He has to take risk, go out of Iran, at least train in one of the best turkish club, train with Ospina. It seems also Ospina is injury prone. He would train hard, learn, and if he fails, he would be easier to go somewhere else in Europe, turkey or even Iran in the worst case.

Don't talk about Haghighi, as it was obvious from the start he wasn't that good. And despite that, he had a decent career, playing in Portugal, being decent in WC.

Comment

Arsenal fan here. Fenerbahces offer on 3 mil € for Ospina was rejected by Arsenal. It seems that the Turkish side is not willing to pay what Arsenal wants for Ospina and the deal is not going to happen.

Comment

Turkish media says that Fenerbahçe turned it attention to Malaga's Kameni. Beiro shouldn't go to Fener if there is any offer which i doubt because he won't get any playing time in Fener.
        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Beiro would be a fool not to take any offer he gets from fener which I don't think it will wind up working out if they want him as second or third choice
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            What's your plan for him then? To stay forever in IPL and train/play at a weak level until the end of his career?

We all know the most difficult thing for an iranian is to get out of IPL/Qatar and reach Europe, specially for a GK. You can also see how little interest there is from random european teams from other good european leagues for our best players or prospects. You are dreaming if you think an other good european league will come after him.

He has to take risk, go out of Iran, at least train in one of the best turkish club, train with Ospina. It seems also Ospina is injury prone. He would train hard, learn, and if he fails, he would be easier to go somewhere else in Europe, turkey or even Iran in the worst case.

Don't talk about Haghighi, as it was obvious from the start he wasn't that good. And despite that, he had a decent career, playing in Portugal, being decent in WC.
            No, Beiranvand has big potensial it would be a waste to keep him in IPL forever. But it is not a hurry either, he is just 24 wich is very young for a GK. If he dont get a decent offer now, he can wait until after WC. I am sure interest from decent leagues will come.

Comment

I wouldn't complain if he would transfer to Fener as a third keeper (for now) and be loaned out to a mid table side (like Kasimpasa or Bursaspor or whatever) in the league as a starter and get a year or two in Turkey before competing for the main spot at Fener when Volkan and Kameni and all these keepers are too old.

Comment

I agree it's ludicrous for a national goalkeeper on the verge of a WC to sign up as a reserve goaly, even though there's a chance he would be loaned out. We are not talking about an 18 year old kid with potential for future that would be the type of player you would loan out not Beiroo.

If it was a Qatari club signing him, some ppl would say, they are trying to ruin our players
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Haven't seen anything about it here but just saw on Facebook that Mehrdad Pouladi now plays in Bangkok United. The weird thing is that he seems to play as a defensive midfielder there.... with number 9 on his back.

This guy wasted his career badly. Sorry if posted earlier.
                  maa bachehaaye iroonim
                  hamishe irooni mimoonim
                  baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                  baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Playing time is essential for keepers. Even going to a lower placed team and playing is better than benching for a top level team.
                    Unless he is going to get playing time in Europe, he might as well stay in Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                      Haven't seen anything about it here but just saw on Facebook that Mehrdad Pouladi now plays in Bangkok United. The weird thing is that he seems to play as a defensive midfielder there.... with number 9 on his back.
                      That's more his natural and I believe also his preferred position. In his younger years when he was playing in Esteghlal he used to primarely play as a DM.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

So much for montazeri not going back to esteghlal.....

He's back at the club. Very much needed pick up IMO.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hajsafi said goodbye to the team in today's Sepahan training

Comment

Khaled Shafiei went to South Korea to negotiate with an unknown team

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                              Khaled Shafiei went to South Korea to negotiate with an unknown team
                              An Iranian in the K-League? Interesting....
                              By the way, I don't know too much about their league, is it better than ours? Or about the same level?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                An Iranian in the K-League? Interesting....
                                By the way, I don't know too much about their league, is it better than ours? Or about the same level?
                                I would say K-league is better than IPL. They have better facilities, professionalism. Just hope its a good Korean team and not a bottom one.
                                Also, im surprised its not another player

Comment

Working...
                                X