Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Taremi needs to go to Europe ASAP! Simple
    2. Beiro should stay at PP if not given playing time elsewhere
    3. Dejagah should go to PP/SS unless European club offers him. Last place we want him is back in Qatar.
    4. Montazeri is likely fed up with SS not paying their wages and rather stay in Qatar

Comment

Is Sosha going back to Norway?

He had an Insta story couple days ago with a waving hand and the Iran flag (like "Bye Iran) and today's Insta story shows him in what looks like Norway.

Is he going back to his team? Maybe he really did have some personal problems.

EDIT: The story shows him with his luggage and he has a heart next to the Norwegian flag. He is 100% in Norway - OR he is posting old vids of himself there lol.

Comment

Beiro to Fener is for back up job anyway, we already had such an experience with Haghighi and in much smaller club(Kazan) compare to Fener.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Beiro to Fener is for back up job anyway, we already had such an experience with Haghighi and in much smaller club(Kazan) compare to Fener.
          Why should he jeopardise his wc spot by going to sit on the bench in Istanbul if he can play ACL in Tehran. He would be the dumpest person ever!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He definitely should not go to Fener if they want him for the bench. I don't want him ending up like Haghighi 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              He definitely should not go to Fener if they want him for the bench. I don't want him ending up like Haghighi 2.0
              I believe he should go to Fener. He should sign a clause allowing him to be loaned out to a club or have a certain number of games given to him due to the WC. If none of these were met, he could either be released or be loaned to another club in the January transfer window.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                I believe he should go to Fener. He should sign a clause allowing him to be loaned out to a club or have a certain number of games given to him due to the WC. If none of these were met, he could either be released or be loaned to another club in the January transfer window.
                Well if that's the case, then of course, but I don't know if they'll give such a juicy offer

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  Well if that's the case, then of course, but I don't know if they'll give such a juicy offer
                  I'm not a representative of Fener or his agent, but they could give him a similar offer. Big clubs not only love to create diversity, but they also like to have money rolling in as well. Knowing full well Iran is in the WC, they'll most likely loan him to a club where he will be playing, and then sell him after the WC to the highest bidder. For some reason PP seems to a feeder club for GK to Europe. Abedzadeh, Haghighi, and now possibly Beiro.

Comment

If this is true then no thanks
                    خبرورزشی:
                    ✅درحالی که این روزها موضوع انتقال علیرضا بیرانوند به فنرباغچه مطرح است،یکی از روزنامه*های ترکیه*ای مدعی شده که این باشگاه،بیرانوند را به عنوان دروازه*بان سوم و قرضی می*خواهد

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      If this is true then no thanks
                      خبرورزشی:
                      ✅درحالی که این روزها موضوع انتقال علیرضا بیرانوند به فنرباغچه مطرح است،یکی از روزنامه*های ترکیه*ای مدعی شده که این باشگاه،بیرانوند را به عنوان دروازه*بان سوم و قرضی می*خواهد
                      Wait, so do they want to loan him from Persepolis? Or sign him and loan him out to another team? If they're loaning him out to another team then that's fine imo

Comment

They want to loan him to be the 3rd keeper

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          They want to loan him to be the 3rd keeper
                          LOL why do they even want that? What's the point?

Comment

Personally I am against all transfers to the Turkish league. Our players have never had success there. There is so many other good leagues in Europe, why Turkey...

Comment

Good news for our team: Kamyabinia will extend his contract.
                              http://90tv.ir/news/401463/%DA%A9%D8...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Chimba joined Sanat Naft.
                                Last edited by 04041374; 06-21-2017, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X