• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian football transfers 2017

If half of these transfers happen I will buy kaleh pache for everyone

Because I don't want to cut off my shambool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KeonKish; 06-17-2017, 09:21 AM.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Is it just me or are our players being linked with Euro clubs much more than before? If so, what can we attribute this to?
      We can attribute this to three things:

1) Our WCQ success
      2)CQ's encouragement to go to Europe in exchange for playing time
      3)Littlepersia cutting off doodools/EhsanSingapore stating the obvious/Persiangodfather calling us underdogs/DJPedrams poll forums that get closed faster than Taremi left Rizespor

Comment

Is it just me or are our players being linked with Euro clubs much more than before? If so, what can we attribute this to?
        Its not more than before it's always been like this. Most of these won't happen or are just fake rumours. A lot of people here just continue to believe everything that comes out of the Iranian media for some reason.

Comment

Good looks and barbari

Comment

Got this link from a Greek journalist on twitter ... says new player for Painonois (Hajsafi)

Is it official? http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...i.4725848.html

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Got this link from a Greek journalist on twitter ... says new player for Painonois (Hajsafi)

I'm surprised hajsafi is going back to Europe (if this is true of course)....Masoud must have had a long talk with him. I remember it seemed like pannionios was trying super hard to get him last year but couldn't afford him
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

it seems they got Hamed Lak under their radar, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  I'm surprised hajsafi is going back to Europe (if this is true of course)....Masoud must have had a long talk with him. I remember it seemed like pannionios was trying super hard to get him last year but couldn't afford him
                  I don't think he will go.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    We can attribute this to three things:

1) Our WCQ success
                    2)CQ's encouragement to go to Europe in exchange for playing time
                    3)Littlepersia cutting off doodools/EhsanSingapore stating the obvious/Persiangodfather calling us underdogs/DJPedrams poll forums that get closed faster than Taremi left Rizespor
                    Holy shit I died at your third reason. LOOOL
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      If half of these transfers happen I will buy kaleh pache for everyone
                      Because I don't want to cut off my shambool
                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I for one will be willing to offer up my shambool as tribute since littlepersia17 can no longer provide. If half of these transfers happen, I will join littlepersia in the Doolchin Club.
                      Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 06-17-2017, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

Agar bere bekhatere ine ke mikhad dar tarkibe aslie TM bashe
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                          Khabar(Charand)online: PAG linked to Bundesliga team.

Mahdavi once again says Rezaeian will either go to Belgium or Netherlands in the next 2-3 weeks! (God knows when these2-3weeks will end)
                          i wonder if it's Bremen for PAG

Comment

Iran-Varzeshi: Masoud recommended Taremi and Hajsafi to Panionios

http://newspaper.iran-varzeshi.com/n...666/3/121812/0

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Iran-Varzeshi: Masoud recommended Taremi and Hajsafi to Panionios

http://newspaper.iran-varzeshi.com/n...666/3/121812/0
                              and the thing is, if true, Shojaei's recommendation will definitely benefit Panionios and the Greek league as a whole because they are truly good players! Maybe a bit too late for Haji Safi but it would be good for Taremi as well.

IMO, both could do a great job in a better league though? For example in the Dutch league.

Comment

Yo if all these transfers go through I will dance bandari with all my gfs and post it for you guys.
                                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X