Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    If this is really true, it's the crappiest, most stupid, selfish decision they have ever made! With these people around, Iran's football will remain backwards for decades to come! No matter how many CQs IFF employs!!!
    Those club officials who reject European offers for our talented players are really a cancer to the development of our football.

I don't expect much to happen this transfer summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Those club officials who reject European offers for our talented players are really a cancer to the development of our football.

I don't expect much to happen this transfer summer.
      not saying this is the case here but sometimes these small European teams want our players for almost free. so I understand why some clubs would reject their offer. I think any club should pay 200-300K (US Dollars) in order to be able to hold talks with him. Thats a fair price.
      sigpic

Comment

Nice article about Ali Karimi, must read: http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1423873...A7%D8%B3%DB%8C

Thankfully , it looks like he wants to continue his career in europe , preferably outside of Croatia but his future mostly depends on Dinamo since he still has a long term contract with them.

Comment

Naft Tehran crisis: http://static2.90tv.ir/c92add87/Eter...04_90tv.ir.mp4

This club will represent us in the ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Naft Tehran crisis: http://static2.90tv.ir/c92add87/Eter...04_90tv.ir.mp4

This club will represent us in the ACL.
            it is a shame. the only way is to make clubs transfer 2-3 players each season to foreign teams and pay the debts using the money they have collected.
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

Urawa Red Diamonds (Japan) rumoured to be after Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                At least its not in Gutter..

Comment

Someone just needs to haul Taremi's ass to Iranionios

Comment

lmao that would be hilarious if he came to Japan to play at Urawa...one of my close friends supports their biggest rival so the trolling between us would be next level
                    On a serious note, they're consistently in the top 3 best teams within the league and do decently at the ACL each year so I suppose it wouldn't be a bad move, but if he has high aspirations he should definitely move to Europe. Maybe make this move later in his career!
                    BTW, is this being reported only in Iran? Because I haven't heard anything about it on social media in Japan.
                    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

IMO any of our players (TM material) that want to move should only go to Europe, otherwise really no point in leaving Iran for parallel leagues in Asia, it won't get them anywhere and I'd say it's a waste of time.

Of course that doesn't concern someone like Shafiei who's 29, won't get more than 2-3 caps in his career, and has at least upgraded teams from Tractor to Seoul (league champions + ACL). While PAG on the other hand with his potential has been wasting his time for 3 years as was expected as soon as he made the move to China

Comment

I guarantee you he will not go to Japan.

I'm not saying this as a diss but he didn't last in Turkey which is culturally very close to Iran. He will get depressed in Japan, a complete fish out of water situation.

Comment

If he wasn't such a bache nane he would have gone out of Iran by now (whether Europe, Japan or where-ever). I doubt he will leave his comfort zone. He didn't last even 3 weeks in Turkey while his butt-buddy Rezaeian was there with him...hala che berese be Japan.

We know how close Jahanbakhsh is with his family, and even he made such a move to go to Holland at such a young age to grow and "pishraft"; even more mad respect to him!!!!
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I just don't think Taremi is good enough for European football. He's not strong enough and misses too many chances. I'd love to be proven wrong but I think the reason he hasn't went to Europe is because he has no real offers. Hope to be proved wrong though.
                            sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

As far as culture shock, Japan would be much better to live in than Turkey

Comment

It looks like Sosha is at the Stromsgodset game vs Molde right now..

He is definitely back in Norway, is it safe to assume he will start training with the team again?

It would be good to get someone back in Europe - the more competitive our goalkeeping core is, the better.

Comment

Working...
                                X