Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian football transfers 2017

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    The team itself was pretty bad and Dinamo Zagreb is way better, but the overall quality of the Turkish League is better than the Croatian League
    Of course I agree with both points. But who knows right now Taremi is in a better position that he could have been in that team, he would have lost value by relegating with them and would've either got stuck there or it could've ended his euro career (Hajsafi style).

Im pretty sure he will have more options now, Kaveh found a decent Belgian team, Taremi can easily get some decent Portuguese, Russian, French ect teams at the very least if he want to leave.

Our best players actually get those type of offers from these leagues regularly as it's been proven with pics of the offers and whatnot, they just need the will to make that effort

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Of course I agree with both points. But who knows right now Taremi is in a better position that he could have been in that team, he would have lost value by relegating with them and would've either got stuck there or it could've ended his euro career (Hajsafi style).
      Im pretty sure he will have more options now, Kaveh found a decent Belgian team, Taremi can easily get some decent Portuguese, Russian, French ect teams at the very least if he want to leave.
      Our best players actually get those type of offers from these leagues regularly as it's been proven with pics of the offers and whatnot, they just need the will to make that effort
      You really think??

Kaveh found a belgian team because the owner is iranian. Shekari (if deal confirmed) was hired by rostov because of Berdyev (and his fetish for iranians), Dinamo Zagreb took Ali Karimi because of Kranjcar/stimac, Dejagah returned to Wolfsburg because he spent some years there etc..
      Most of iranian transfers to Europe (specially from Iran/PGL) has to do with PartyBazy/Heavy connexion with Iran.

A guy like Davari (and his german nationality/german conexion) and who is nowhere near Beiranvand or other iranian GK is basically playing in every Bundesliga2 teams while others iranians are stuck in Iran

Comment

According to Kranjcar, an Iraqi CAM is on Sepahan's radar, if the Djeparov deal fells through. Bashar Rasan maybe?
        Last edited by 04041374; 06-16-2017, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          According to Kranjcar, an Iraqi CAM is on Sepahan's radar, if the Djeparov deal fells through. Bashar Rasan maybe?
          Who are these players even? This is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Who the heck keeps bringing this nobodies in?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Who the heck keeps bringing this nobodies in?
              Djeparov is one of the best UZbek players of all time and an excellent playmaker. Any team in Iran could use him.

Comment

Eredivisie would have been better for example (if there would be offers of course). F.C. Utrecht for instance would be great for him, as replacement for Haller.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by IranFan View Post
                  Djeparov is one of the best UZbek players of all time and an excellent playmaker. Any team in Iran could use him.
                  I'm referring to the Iraqi midfielder.

Comment

Kim Gwi-hyeon joins Al-Ahli of Qatar.

Comment

1. Taremi needs to go to Dinamo Zagreb and gets his game noticed by other scouts. I am happy that he stayed at PP for another season but its time to move abroad.
                      I wouldn't be opposed if he got an offer from Rubin Kazan and went to go play there. Just get out of Iran and into a decent league. Greece or Turkey aren't bad options either
                      2. I really hope Sepahan can find a deal with Server Djeparov instead of garbage Iraqi players.
                      3. Kim was a great loyal player for Sanat Naft last year. Best of luck to him in Qatar.

Comment

Croatian league isnt as weak as may are making it seem. Dinamo didnt even win last season, Rijeka did. Its not even comparable to our league anyhow so I dont where this conversation starts from. Dinamo is a huge club who competes in champions league/europa league every season. Taremi will grow so much as a player there, and if he does well, he will have offers from big teams, especially since he will also have the WC as a shop window to show himself.

Comment

Belgian media is linking Rezaeian with a move to KAA Gent.
                          http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20170614_02925811
                          Last edited by 04041374; 06-16-2017, 07:54 AM.

Comment

I'm going to go crazy if Rezaeian signs with Gent or any good European team.

Comment

Taremi can certainly get offers from some mid level euro leagues.

IMHO it's up to
                              Him on how motivated
                              He is.

I'm sure he has offers from Greece and Russia at the least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Too much talk around Rezaeian. Doubt he goes anywhere but PGL, sadly.

Again - key is, less talk, more action in Iranian football.

Comment

Working...
                                X