No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the hell can they afford umaña?! Not that he's a super star or anything but someone who has nearly 100 caps for a respectable national team, played in numerous wc's, and Persepolis goes to Pars Joonoubi? I wonder how they were able to pull that off lol
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      How the hell can they afford umaña?! Not that he's a super star or anything but someone who has nearly 100 caps for a respectable national team, played in numerous wc's, and Persepolis goes to Pars Joonoubi? I wonder how they were able to pull that off lol
      Same way they got Aloys Nong, who's played for some respectable clubs in his career.. They showed him the cash and the vision of Pars Jonoobi and they bought into it

Comment

do they have a rich owner maybe?
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

I wish we could get Podolski like Japan, that would be nice. Or maybe some players like China has :/

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            Same way they got Aloys Nong, who's played for some respectable clubs in his career.. They showed him the cash and the vision of Pars Jonoobi and they bought into it
            Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
            do they have a rich owner maybe?
            I could be wrong but I'm almost positive they are not a wealthy club....their team is filled with a bunch of no name players even for Iran's standards which is why the foreign signings are puzzling. Maybe Zjoon or irani8persepolis would know more
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              I wish we could get Podolski like Japan, that would be nice. Or maybe some players like China has :/
              It's sad because Iran has the finances for it... but we'd rather support terrorists or build a mosque on every street corner than help our country thrive. Lot of great things could have been done with all that oil money being put to waste

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                build a mosque on every street corner than help our country thrive
                Most true statement ever!

Comment

I could be wrong but I'm almost positive they are not a wealthy club....their team is filled with a bunch of no name players even for Iran's standards which is why the foreign signings are puzzling. Maybe Zjoon or irani8persepolis would know more
                  They are owned by a big petroleum factory.
                  http://www.pseez.ir/en/home

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                    It's sad because Iran has the finances for it... but we'd rather support terrorists or build a mosque on every street corner than help our country thrive. Lot of great things could have been done with all that oil money being put to waste
                    Agreed mate.. Only thing id disagree on is the terrorist aspect, because the real terrorists are the Saudi/Israeli alliance, but we should still invest in our own people more

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      They are owned by a big petroleum factory.
                      http://www.pseez.ir/en/home
                      Thanks

Doesn't necessarily mean the club has money though - look at Naft Tehran. I don't think we have had a team that is that badbakht
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Big surprise is coming up for the #Iranian football fans all over the world. Who's next !? On Sunday our boy will make touch down in Europe

@nimamodyr

Comment

^^ Really curious
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            Big surprise is coming up for the #Iranian football fans all over the world. Who's next !? On Sunday our boy will make touch down in Europe

@nimamodyr
                            Where did he say this? Not on his insta

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Where did he say this? Not on his insta
                              It's on his twitter.

My gut keeps telling me it must be Torabi but that seems unlikey.

Maybe Ghaedi?
                              Last edited by pres80; 08-17-2017, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Barzay.

Comment

Working...
                                X