Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    I still don't see how people hate shojaei!!!

The guy is pure class and gheyrat!

And as of recent he's been much more consistent and effective for TM. Even messi misses penalties for Argentina, nerves get to people sometimes.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Because people love to have scapegoats! Even Mahdavikia missed a decisive pk, and that at an AC, but no-one talked about it and he was easily "forgiven" because he was liked by everyone.

Even if Shojaei had scored 10 goals in this WCQ round, you'd still find people bashing him for a missed pk even though it was not even a decisive one.

Even in a match we easily won to qualify for the WC, you will still find people that just like to b1tch about something about a player they dislike for whatever reason.

Generally I dislike Taremi for his dives and acting, but no-one can deny that he has been one of our influential players in the last few games.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Yeah, I told everyone that before the final round taremi had a lot to prove before gaining my approval.

But he's proven it.

He's proven that even though he is still in IPL, he has a lot of quality and skill to offer to the team.

I just hopes he makes the right choice for his development and decides to challenge himself outside of Iran, because his talent level is much better than someone like ansarifard, who made it to a team like olympiacos.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

So with Nouri being in Iran, German media are linking Azmoun with a move to Werder Bremen it's a speculation though.
        http://www.90min.de/de/posts/5131678...zu?a_aid=40819

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          So with Nouri being in Iran, German media are linking Azmoun with a move to Werder Bremen it's a speculation though.
          http://www.90min.de/de/posts/5131678...zu?a_aid=40819
          More likely no Iranian players go to Werder..
          Nouri just came to Iran for his free kabobs and chai

Comment

Yeah personally I doubt that we'll get any Iranians in Werder Bremen. Just the impression I got from the 90 interview.

However Nouri becoming TM coach at some point in his career is possible IMO

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if somebody like mohammadi ended up in a team like Bremen.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Damn. Soroush just announced on Instagram that he will leave Perspolis. He even hinted that he will go to Qatar. Well, at least he admitted that he's going for the money.

On the other side, there are rumors that Alishah is trying to return back alongside Nourollahi.
                Last edited by 04041374; 06-13-2017, 10:53 AM.

Comment

PP need a very good replacement if they want to make it to the next round of ACL... Dejagah would be a nice signing if he can't find himself a decent european team

Comment

- Tabrizi stays at ZA for another year
                    - Daneshgar joined Saipa
                    - Shojaeian will stay at Gostaresh Foolad.

All of them were on Mansourian's list.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      - Tabrizi stays at ZA for another year
                      - Daneshgar joined Saipa
                      - Shojaeian will stay at Gostaresh Foolad.

All of them were on Mansourian's list.

With Daneshgar moving from Naft to Saipa it will be more difficult for Taha Shariati to get playing time. Koroshi & Meshkelpour are regular CD
                      players for Saipa.

Daneshgar will be a starter next to koroshi should he extend his contract. Both has experienced playing as RB too. Daneshgar player as DM for U18 too but for U22 and Naft he only played as a CD .

Taha has to work hard on his physical fitness to compete for playing time.

U18 ( Kanani , Cheshmi , Daneshgar , jahanbakhash)
                      from that U18 , Jahanbakhsh and Kanani made it to TM versus Uzbeks.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        thinking about it logically, TM's performances in WCQ, plus the player already in europe prove to the world that talent is certainly ( if that was in doubt). But unlike Egyptian( heavily monitored by basel) , korean and Japanese ( heavily monitored by other Bundesliga teams, Austrian Teams, Swiss teams ), Irans market is currently untapped, even though iran is on the level of if not better than the teams mentioned, with no other presence besides a slight one from minor russian and greek club. Werder enterring/monitoring iranian market would allow them to have unprecedented access to iranian talent, like basle do with egyptian talent. Since there are no other foreign competitors they could have free reign to scout, approach most talented players. This could result in some real coup's, transfer with very profitable sell on value.
                        It's not that Iran's market is untapped or unknown to the outside world, but more so that a very high percentage of players choose Qatar/UAE clubs instead of working their way up from lower-tiered teams from bigger countries. Surely players like Pouraliganji, Montazeri, Hosseini (who has apparently confirmed that he's had Bundesliga offers before), who have been solid for a while now have had offers, but never went. The current Team Melli is rare in that we have a relatively high number of players who left Iran at a young age like Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh, Ezzatollahi, Karimi, and Mohammadi.

We know that others players have the talent, like Rezaiyan and Taremi, but we all know how that ended. So my suspicion is that we have a poor reputation and teams are more cautious on betting on our players.
                        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Rahim Zohaivi joins Foolad Khuzestan

Comment

Shahbazzadeh to Esteghlal confirmed.

It looks like Djeparov and Esteghlal reached an impasse. He's not ready to return back to SS.

Comment

Saeed Aghai to Sep. I hope he plays better than he dresses

Comment

Saeid Aghaei to Sepahan

Comment

Working...
                                X