No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He couldn't have even joined Esteghlal at all, because he didn't meet the foreign player requirements.
    http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1501315...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

Comment

Alexis <-> Mikhi switch, Aubamayang to Arsenal with Batshuayi swap to dortmund... lots of big last minute signings going on in Europe but somehow all of our boys are staying put

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        Alexis <-> Mikhi switch, Aubamayang to Arsenal with Batshuayi swap to dortmund... lots of big last minute signings going on in Europe but somehow all of our boys are staying put
        If azmoun had stayed in decent form he would have been a great option for dortmund imo

Comment

Sadegh Moharrami from Persepolis to Dinamo Zagreb? Any word of that? Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinpomp View Post
            Where did you see this?

Comment

He will stay at least until the end of the season, where his contract will run out.

I think if the transfer ban is lifted, then Moharrami might move, if he is willing to. Otherwise, he will probably extend. He has shown to be very mature on and off the field, so I don't think he would take a wrong decision.

Comment

http://asiaseirnews.ir/post/IvUZ87VL...8C%D8%B3%DB%8C

http://modir-emrooz.ir/post/IvUZ87VL...8C%D8%B3%DB%8C

Do you have exact translation?

Persepolis can't afford to sell him until end of season?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  He will stay at least until the end of the season, where his contract will run out.

I think if the transfer ban is lifted, then Moharrami might move, if he is willing to. Otherwise, he will probably extend. He has shown to be very mature on and off the field, so I don't think he would take a wrong decision.

Good player? Ready to play in Europe yet (only 21)?

Comment

Persepolis is banned from transferring any players (in or out) as punishment by FIFA.
                    Moharrami is a very talented player. He needs a coach who can help him get to the next level. With some help he could be Iran's best RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Persepolis is banned from transferring any players (in or out) as punishment by FIFA.
                      Moharrami is a very talented player. He needs a coach who can help him get to the next level. With some help he could be Iran's best RB.

OK, thanks. Can't Ivankovic be that guy?

Comment

If Moharrami goes to Zagreb and plays, he should start at Right Back for TM. To the croatian member asking, yes he is a very good player. Fantastic dribbling skills for a Right back (mainly due to him playing midfield throughout youth career), he is quick, has a good end product, and is a solid defender. Probably needs to improve on the tactical aspects of defending, probably bulk up a bit for european football as well. But yes a very good player, better than Ali Karimi that had some issues adapting to croatian football last year. ( Moharrami has much More potential).

Comment

He is a very good player, very strong offensively, great dribbling speed strength. He is still only 21 and will develop, in my opinion he is the future right back of the national team.

Comment

His tackling is probably the most underrated part of his game

Comment

Shame that he’s subject to such BS - this move could have had some positive implications for his immediate TM career. He’s super talented and I hope CQ gives him a shot before the WC
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Wait how did they sell Taremi then?

Comment

Working...
                                X