Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fenerbahce assists goalkeeper coming

Fabiano played in the season shuts down then the next season's starting goalkeeper for the quest of Fenerbahce, Persepolis, he plans to rent the Castle preserves the Alireza Beiranvand.

According to Milliyet, the 24-year-old custom of Senad arrow keeper 1 year lease.

Iran's national team wearing the uniform of the Beiranvand Volkan Demirel will be the backup.

Iranian goalkeeper interesting game with style. In addition to his successful goalkeeper of Persepolis assists with the quarterback known as well.

The rest of the attacks started by name is Beiranvand long goalkeeper has signed a large number of assist with shot.

http://www.cnnturk.com/spor/futbol/f...kaleci-geliyor

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      [FONT="]Fenerbahce assists goalkeeper coming[/FONT]

[FONT="]Fabiano played in the season shuts down then the next season's starting goalkeeper for the quest of Fenerbahce, Persepolis, he plans to rent the Castle preserves the Alireza Beiranvand.[/FONT]

[FONT="]According to Milliyet, the 24-year-old custom of Senad arrow keeper 1 year lease.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Iran's national team wearing the uniform of the Beiranvand Volkan Demirel will be the backup.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Iranian goalkeeper interesting game with style. In addition to his successful goalkeeper of Persepolis assists with the quarterback known as well.[/FONT]

The rest of the attacks started by name is Beiranvand long goalkeeper has signed a large number of assist with shot.

Damn seems like it's actually going down.. thanks for sharing 👍

Comment

So Beiranvand signed a 1 year contract as 2nd GK of Fener?

I will believe it when I see it...

Comment

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/nac...dem-iran_77372

According Tehran Times FC Heidenheim interested in signing Rafaei

Comment

Heidenheim is a solid 2.Bundesliga Team. They played very well in the first half of the season but struggled in the second half of the season. I Think its a good stage to present itself to the Bundesliga but it is highly unlikely that Heidenheim makes it to Bundesliga.

Comment

Farid Karimi joined Naft Abadan.
              https://www.instagram.com/p/BUMu58SF...natenaftabadan

Comment

Foolad tried to hire former Al Hilal and Saudi NT coach Marcos Paqueta, but it fell through due to financial reasons. Foolad managers want to hire a foreign coach. The Iranian option is Golmohammadi.
                http://90tv.ir/news/393134/%D9%BE%DB...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF
                Last edited by 04041374; 05-17-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Only prick coaches like Ghale or Kamalvand will go after pricks like Karrar. That dude said he will never return to Iran, until he realized he has no life without Iran - and we are dumb enough to let him come back. He is not even that good anymore and just takes away a spot for a possible young talent. SHAME to see him joining a lovely team like Sanat Naft Abadan. He fits much more to classless Teraktor, at least he should have stayed there.
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Haven't followed Iranian football in ages, why do we hate Teraktor again?

Comment

[FONT="]Fenerbahce assists goalkeeper coming[/FONT]

[FONT="]Fabiano played in the season shuts down then the next season's starting goalkeeper for the quest of Fenerbahce, Persepolis, he plans to rent the Castle preserves the Alireza Beiranvand.[/FONT]

[FONT="]According to Milliyet, the 24-year-old custom of Senad arrow keeper 1 year lease.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Iran's national team wearing the uniform of the Beiranvand Volkan Demirel will be the backup.[/FONT]

[FONT="]Iranian goalkeeper interesting game with style. In addition to his successful goalkeeper of Persepolis assists with the quarterback known as well.[/FONT]

I just heard that Ospina from Arsenal is also linked with Fenerbahce. If this is true, I don't think Beiranvand should go there, as he will be 2nd choice most likely.

Comment

Ramin Rezaian has said to have recieved an offer an agreed to a contract with Vitesse, saw it on Varzesh3.

Comment

Also Soroush Rafie is being linked with Buundesliga but I guess we can't trust these Iranian sources 'till we see them with the clubs shirt on.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                            Ramin Rezaian has said to have recieved an offer an agreed to a contract with Vitesse, saw it on Varzesh3.
                            Vitesse could afford a Non-EU salary cap, but then again has to listen to what Chelsea wants from them.

intresting.
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Rumor: Chimba and Makani to join Naft Abadan

Sanat Naft is going rampage on the transfer market.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                                This rumor has been circling around since he left Persepolis, I question the authenticity of it. He is good enough for sure for a club like vitese but I don't think a guy like rezaeian is willing to take a salary hit.

Rumor: Chimba and Makani to join Naft Abadan

Sanat Naft is going rampage on the transfer market.
                                Both would be good fits. I doubt they can afford all of these players though.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X