No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he signed an extension of 2 years this summer. Even if EsEs don't let him go now, he has 2 years to further his development. After that he will still only be about 23yrs old and Europe will always be an option.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Persepolis just announced their willingness to sell Taremi in the winter transfer window so that the club gets some money before he becomes a free agent in the summer.

At the same time Branko revealed that Taremi doesn’t want to stay at the club.

Let’s just hope they don’t sell to him to Qatari teams

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Persepolis just announced their willingness to sell Taremi in the winter transfer window so that the club gets some money before he becomes a free agent in the summer
        I wonder what their asking price will be. I’d be willing to bet it’ll be above a million euros which will make selling him harder. Of course this is just my prediction I’m very interested to see how this unfolds
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          I wonder what their asking price will be. I’d be willing to bet it’ll be above a million euros which will make selling him harder. Of course this is just my prediction I’m very interested to see how this unfolds
          It probably won’t be that high since there’s only 6 months left on his contract. I highly doubt it will be more than like 600K or so, unless some Arab team comes with a big sum.

If he had 1 or multiple years left it would’ve been another discussion

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Persepolis just announced their willingness to sell Taremi in the winter transfer window so that the club gets some money before he becomes a free agent in the summer.

At the same time Branko revealed that Taremi doesn’t want to stay at the club.

Let’s just hope they don’t sell to him to Qatari teams
            Booye Qatar miyaad, omidvaram hadde aghal Yonan baashe.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Booye Qatar miyaad

Comment

Taremi shows great loyalty towards the club. Lol.
                Hatman ye kheirati toosh boode.

Comment

What Taremi did was quite disappointing for his fans, but the club didn't do any better either. Effectively the managemnet was absent.

He needs proper schooling before any transfer to Europe. There's no way a professional club tolerate childish behaviour, no matter how good a player could be.

Comment

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4199...Gharafa-Report

TAREMI IS NOT VERY SMART

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                      If true than the only thing I can say is what a stupid c**t that guy is.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

If Taremi goes to Al Goh I will be extremely dissapointed when CQ calls him up to TM any longer.

Comment

90TV says Taremi also had a offer from Belgium but didn't accept.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            If Taremi goes to Al Goh I will be extremely dissapointed when CQ calls him up to TM any longer.
                            I get you and he's a stupid a$$ if he goes to Qatar but unfortunately it's not like players have been prohibited from joining TM if/when they went to Qatari clubs.

Ask Pouraliganji. He'll tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                              Forget this guy.. What a dumb motherfucker.. It's guys like Taremi who piss me the fuck off.

We'll never have a Salah type player with this piece of goh mentality.

Comment

I thought Iran Varzeshi was very unreliable ( Remember CQ), and somebody else said the Al Gharafa offer was already rejected

Comment

Working...
                                X