Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian football transfers 2017

Don't get your hopes up for a Taremi to Europe transfer.

I banged my head against a wall all summer when the rumors started with a move to La Liga team Leganes, then Taremi rejected PAOK, and ended up at escaping from Rizespor after few weeks!!!

After that clown show I lowered my expectation regarding Taremi to the bare minimum. At least he is banging in important goals for TM, that's all what matters for me...

Comment

After scoring a lot of goals in the league and team Meli he should 100% have offers.

Let's see if he decides to be a star or become the next borhani

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Greek teams should try to get Torabi. Btw Saipa's chairman said one or two month ago that teams from Greece and Spain were interested in Torabi but the negociations halted after his unfortunate injury...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Don't get your hopes up for a Taremi to Europe transfer.

I banged my head against a wall all summer when the rumors started with a move to La Liga team Leganes, then Taremi rejected PAOK, and ended up at escaping from Rizespor after few weeks!!!

After that clown show I lowered my expectation regarding Taremi to the bare minimum. At least he is banging in important goals for TM, that's all what matters for me...
          Well in the Navad nowruz special interview he said he wants to play in Europe. I 200% believe he will move to Europe eventually, but I hope it's sooner rather than latwr

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Exactly. This guy was playing in Azadegan a couple years ago. A 24-year old Taremi has no potential but a 25 year old Omar Abdul Rahman does LOL - esp. since the former has outperformed the latter in these WCQs ...

People's hypocrisy gets exploited by their own statements
            I thought OAR should not be discussed in unrelated threads?!

Anyways, no, OAR doesn't have much potential to progress either! This is what you see. Who said otherwise?! Again you are mixing the discussions and the points just because you know I was right about that old discussion of ours which is by the way not even related to this discussion! That's very low.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              You're right he should've gone straight from the Azadegan League to Europe. Loool
              Exactly! Obviously he couldn't, hence my point!

Comment

I read that Ramin Rezaeian will be leaving Perspolis? Hopefully to Europe?

I read it on Khabarvarzeshi's Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  I read that Ramin Rezaeian will be leaving Perspolis? Hopefully to Europe?

I read it on Khabarvarzeshi's Instagram.
                  The club will sell him, he still has a contract until 2018.

Comment

Taheri: "Rezaeian wants to play abroad."

http://90tv.ir/news/380447/%D8%B7%D8...A7%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Taheri: "Rezaeian wants to play abroad."

http://90tv.ir/news/380447/%D8%B7%D8...A7%D8%B1%D8%AF
                      Me: "I want to be King of Denmark." Same same..

Comment

Rezaiean has an offer from Qatar and two offers from European teams.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          Rezaiean has an offer from Qatar and two offers from European teams.
                          We'll believe it when we see it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

He will probably take the Qatar offer as Persepolis owns him and they'll want max transfer money.

Comment

Aslan bashgaahaaye Europai mitonan pas az nimefasl baazikon bekharan?
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Aslan bashgaahaaye Europai mitonan pas az nimefasl baazikon bekharan?
                                Hamoon! That's how you know it's bs - he will almost 100% go to Qatar if he leaves Persepolis at this very moment
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X