Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
    I offer him, and is not for team B, is for U18 and is like one year ago, not now. Too late for coming to Europe now (I mean to a club like Sporting CP Level)
    Thanks for the clarification. It was a bit strange that Sporting would want him now as he has done nothing to show he deserves to move to such a team.

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
      I offer him, and is not for team B, is for U18 and is like one year ago, not now. Too late for coming to Europe now (I mean to a club like Sporting CP Level)
      Why didn't he take the offer?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Italian teams are interested in signing Younes Delfi (U17 NT player)
        Source: Mizan
        Delfi was really highly touted before the U-16 tournament. But he was replaced by Allahyar after we went down v. Saudi. He started final game vs. Iraq, wasn't really impressed by him BUT he has the makings of a very good striker i.e. physical, can play solo upfront, decent foot work and has a good shot; let's hope he can move to Europe ASAP and at such a young age.

Comment

translation summary of the delfi article: A few Italian teams are interested, and their official interest has been registered by the club and delfi himself. A financial package and official offer are on the way from these teams. It seems he is very likely to take up the offers. Hopefully something happens where he and sharifi go to a euro team together. Much more chance for success at a young age if they go together...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            translation summary of the delfi article: A few Italian teams are interested, and their official interest has been registered by the club and delfi himself. A financial package and official offer are on the way from these teams. It seems he is very likely to take up the offers. Hopefully something happens where he and sharifi go to a euro team together. Much more chance for success at a young age if they go together...
            Amazing, hopefully it works out. I love when youngsters go to Europe. They get corrected quickly and unlearn the b.s. they may have learned.

I remember seeing him with Mohammad Sharifi in the locker room in Esteghlal Khuzestan's last ACL game. They took a pic together and Delfi was dressed up. Don't know if he was on the bench or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Why didn't he take the offer?
              I just got his offer, I'm not his agent my friend. I just tried to help him coming here. I get for first team of Vitória de Setúbal and U19 Sporting CP, and they use that (news and offers) for come to Mafra, but he not do well in trial with Mafra

Comment

who remembers when tadeu aka persian8iran photoshopped an invitation letter for reza chaab to real madrid
                @persian8iran when will you stop posting from CQ Facebook page?

Comment

Greek sport radio says that Taremi is on the radar of several Greek teams.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                    Greek sport radio says that Taremi is on the radar of several Greek teams.
                    I suppose one of them is AEK, my friend who is fan of them has previuosly told me they have interest in him, and after he has been the success of Karim and Masoud, he would like to se Taremi at AEK.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                      who remembers when tadeu aka persian8iran photoshopped an invitation letter for reza chaab to real madrid
                      @persian8iran when will you stop posting from CQ Facebook page?
                      Isn't that guy an agent? He's apparently helped TM a lot by materialising moves abroad

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        I suppose one of them is AEK, my friend who is fan of them has previuosly told me they have interest in him, and after he has been the success of Karim and Masoud, he would like to se Taremi at AEK.
                        Not impossible. Especially since former Swedish NT player Daniel Majstorovic is sporting director there and there were a couple of Swedish teams after Taremi these past transfer windows, might gotten recommendations perhaps.

They do got a lot of forwards though: Tomas Pekhart, Ronald Vargas, Hugo Almeida + just got Sergio Araujo on loan.

Comment

Taremi has more potential than to just go from Persepolis to the Greek League, a mediocre European league. Although the Greek League would still be a good move, I think Taremi would pishraft the most from a league in Belgium, Portugal, or Netherlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Taremi has more potential than to just go from Persepolis to the Greek League, a mediocre European league. Although the Greek League would still be a good move, I think Taremi would pishraft the most from a league in Belgium, Portugal, or Netherlands.
                            What potential?! The guys is almost 25 years old! His progressing years are soon over! after 26 he wont be progressing much anymore but only gain experience. There is no potential. This is what you see!

If he wanted to progress he should have gone to Europe before he even joined Perspolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              What potential?! The guys is almost 25 years old! His progressing years are soon over! after 26 he wont be progressing much anymore but only gain experience. There is no potential. This is what you see!

If he wanted to progress he should have gone to Europe before he even joined Perspolis.
                              You're right he should've gone straight from the Azadegan League to Europe. Loool
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                                You're right he should've gone straight from the Azadegan League to Europe. Loool
                                Exactly. This guy was playing in Azadegan a couple years ago. A 24-year old Taremi has no potential but a 25 year old Omar Abdul Rahman does LOL - esp. since the former has outperformed the latter in these WCQs ...

People's hypocrisy gets exploited by their own statements

Comment

Working...
                                X