Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Completely disagree.
    We don't have the budgets to bring in top quality players or the scouting to bring in young foreign players we can sell at a higher rate.
    We mostly get 4th rate foreign players and its a waste of money. We need less in the league if anything.
    I understand your point, but what I meant was like I wish the IPL was a league like Turkey or almost even Greece where more international players played. Obviously its unreasonable (with the budget and everything) but it would've been nice to see lol

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      What a signing. Well done Soroush ❤️❤️❤️❤️
      although I am excited to see Soroush play for us, specially with Branko as the coach. however, signing with perspolis is one thing, but now he has to deliver.
      In the past there have been many cases where a pretty decent player has come to Perspolis (or SS) only to find out that he can't handle the pressure. It's not the same as playing for some other team where you are more or less an underdog fighting for recognition. At perspolis, millions of people watch every move of a player, specially those rated high, and every mistake is magnified. This is an added pressure that players don't have to deal with when playing for other clubs. this "pressure" can not be underestimated. Hope he has the stomach, and the mentality to handle this pressure!
      Several weeks ago I predicted that at this point the smart move is for him to come to perspolis, if he doesn't have European offer. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        WTF**KKKKKKKKKKK??
        Rafiei joined PP?
        Khak tu saresh!
        seriously somethigns really wrong with our youth! They cant see any further than a couple of months, into their future!!!!

pathetic!
        Ha????? khadtoosaresh because you don't like the club he chose?? and where was he supposed to go to get your approval? SS Khuzestan? Qatar? Afghanistan? where?

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
          Ha????? khadtoosaresh because you don't like the club he chose?? and where was he supposed to go to get your approval? SS Khuzestan? Qatar? Afghanistan? where?
          Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
            Europe.
            and when Europe doesn't come calling, then what?

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
              Well, you have to imagine, you have been bought in as the coach of one of the biggest clubs in Iran with so much hayahoo and expectations. You are completely new to the squad and you basically have to build a new team and deliver from the very first game (those were the expectations from the fans from the very start).
              It's hard to immediately and completely go for a very young squad from the start. Now after half a season it looks like he's going to start these young players more often, or at least going to give them more playing time (I really hope so).
              But on the other hand having some experience in the team is also a must, especially on international level. That's why I hope we manage to sign Djeparov!
              Mansourian needs to change his assistants. Bring Saleh and Pasha zadeh as his assistants and don't let Players like Rahmati middle in his decision. Whoever talk too much sit him on the bench. Use good young gems like Noor Afkan, Cheshmi, Barzay and both Husseinis and watch your team flies high.

Djeparov is not the player he used to be. Even Uzbeks don't want him in their national team. He has got old, slow and lazy. Basically he walks instead of running in the field and gets injured very often. If you want someone to lead the team you need to bring Ando but you have to talk to him so he doesn't pull another sudden exist. I think Ando helps the team much better than Djeparov.

Comment

Well we have tried our best to bring Ando back but it looks like that it won't happen. At one point you have to look further and we have to be quick! Sure, Djeparov may not be the same player he was 5 years ago, but he's still a decent and experienced player that could lead the young guns.

As for Nourafkan, I think Mansourian's plan was to use him in his natural position which is in midfield. Sure, he can play as LB but that's not his desired position. Anyway, Mansourian has said many times that he wants to keep him and he even wanted the management to give him a long term contract (5 years).

As for Cheshmi, well he has been training with us lately and is about to make his comeback. I don't think anyone can deny this guy's potential and I'm sure that he will be back in the starting line-up as soon as he's completely healed and match-fit.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Tomi Correa couldn't impress Branko and the trial is already over.

PP will still look for a striker

Comment

looks like Mehrdad Jamaati left Foolad , one might think Persepolis is interested in him? Signing a decent left back will make their team much stronger

Comment

Bakhtiar wants to leave

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1386578...88%D9%85%D8%9F

Hajmohammadi and Meysam Majidi will leave as well
                      http://90tv.ir/news/351152/%D9%85%D9...AA%D9%86%D8%AF
                      Last edited by 04041374; 01-11-2017, 08:45 AM.

Comment

And about Djeparov and Teymourian

- If Machine Sazi releases Ando, he will join Esteghlal.
                        - Djeparov will arrive on Saturday to negotiate and eventually sign.

Comment

Looks like Farhad Kazemi agreed on Ando's departure. If nothing occurs, he will join Esteghlal very soon.

Comment

Hibib Hora! Ando. I wish Ando and SS a good season. We should appreciate to have a player like him in our league. Hopefully he will retire in his beloved club and not end up like Karimi (Tractor Sazi).

Comment

Ando is a good addition to any team. I hope his form will be good for our next WC matches

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Djeparov arrived in Tehran
                                Last edited by 04041374; 01-13-2017, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X