Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Maolom nist in Taremi che kar mikone, har saal be nazar mirese ye dasse goli be aab mide.
    he had two options. Stay home (against his professional and contractual obligations), or report to camp.
    if he is really going to camp, this may be the best decision he has made this off season.
    He can still transfer when and if it happens.
    staying away from Perspolis camp isn't going to get him a job in Europe any faster.

Comment

18.00 cet key friendly for ramin vs team from romania

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
        I wish azmoun and taremi would've had half the professionalism that jahanbakhsh has
        hear hear
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
          Finally, Greek club Panathinaikos is trying to sign Iranian star Ashkan Dejagah. The player, half-German, half Iranian, is a hot target for the Athens club.

source: https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/bl...-east-football
          I forgot to mention, that it is hilarious how some journalists whether Iranian or foreign still write that Dejagah is half-German and half-Iranian. They were doing the same for Ghoochannejhad. Only half-Iranians in Team Melli were Fereydoun Zandi, Omid Nazari and Daniel Davari.

Comment

I forgot to mention, that it is hilarious how some journalists whether Iranian or foreign still write that Dejagah is half-German and half-Iranian. They were doing the same for Ghoochannejhad. Only half-Iranians in Team Melli were Fereydoun Zandi, Omid Nazari and Daniel Davari.
            Also Hadi Aghili, whose mother is Greek.

Comment

Comment

^^hopefully he can stay in Europe. it will serve him well. He is one of those players that needs direction and instruction to do well. Unfortunately in iran not too many coaches can do that for players.
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

I'm also quite bothered by this! Why can't people start to care about the details of the players' information?! It only shows lack of respect!

Get it right damn it! It's not so difficult!

Similar situation with Haji Safi which is his real surname. One mistake in the media and everyone calls him Hajsafi for ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    I'm also quite bothered by this! Why can't people start to care about the details of the players' information?! It only shows lack of respect!

Get it right damn it! It's not so difficult!

Similar situation with Haji Safi which is his real surname. One mistake in the media and everyone calls him Hajsafi for ever!
                    I feel the same as you. They should get it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                      Is that for real? I thought it was not true! Interesting if it is really true.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        In my gut, I have a feeling that this is all bazar garmi for him to land a better team.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                          Source?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                            Source?
                            He was being sarcastic, because he looks like Disney's Hercules, but only Persian.

Comment

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4148...r-Mehdi-Taremi

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Steuea Bucustesti - Oostende KV. Rezaeian played the first half (0/0).

https://twitter.com/kvoostende/statu...54653534146561

Comment

Working...
                                X