Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=383595
    According to mehr Taremi may join Al Gharafa if hs transfer issue resolves. The club hasn't decided yet.
    Last edited by The; 12-23-2017, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
      http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=383595
      According to mehr Taremi may join Al Gharafa if hs transfer issue resolves. The club hasn't decided yet.
      🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️ 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️ 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️ 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️ 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️ 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️ 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️ 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️ 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️ 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️ 🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

man thats what he deserves after all the Hashieh he created. He is just all hyped up. I was hoping he would go to Belgium, but knowing how he is bache sosool and bache naneh, he will choose Qatar and his excuse will be oh I wanted to get to know Qatar's culture and environment so I will be ready for WC 2022
        sigpic

Comment

^^ that is one part of the problem, the other part is that we (IPL) pays too much money for these players!! 98% of the IPL are over paid and do not deserve the money they are receiving, therefore, they do not leave the country. I bet you, if we pay them the normal salary, they will leave iran for better opportunities outside.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            ^^ that is one part of the problem, the other part is that we (IPL) pays too much money for these players!! 98% of the IPL are over paid and do not deserve the money they are receiving, therefore, they do not leave the country. I bet you, if we pay them the normal salary, they will leave iran for better opportunities outside.
            exactly. This is the crux of the issue I think. Clubs should invest that money given to players contract in their youth academies and building proper training grounds, maintaining proper match pitches.

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

If Taremi goes to QSL then let’s say goodbye to his potential 🤦🏻

Comment

I really doubt it happens

Comment

I understand that QSL clubs offer enough money for our players to be set for life. I understand that they need the money for their family. What I don’t understand is why Taremi would go their now. Soroush Rafiei had some legitimate reasons which were because he’s off the radar when it comes to Team Melli. Being in Team Melli will help boost any player’s value.

However, Taremi is a Team Melli regular.. And this is why Taremi would be an absolute dumbass if he goes to Qatar now..

Comment

jabbari needs to fucking retire. Useless peice of crap. Feel bad for the next team that picks him up!

Comment

Taremi to any non european team would be one of the worst transfers in current iranian football history
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

any league is better then iranian league. if he goes to qatar its good for him, training facilities, good managers, organizations, change of atmosphere. and learning more about the game.

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                          any league is better then iranian league. if he goes to qatar its good for him, training facilities, good managers, organizations, change of atmosphere. and learning more about the game.
                          You gotta be kidding me. Change of atmosphere?? No football player would like to play in an empty stadium plus the level of football in IPL is higher than QSL imo.
                          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Baba velesh kon. Yeah, Omar Khribin and the rest of the Syrian squad were cunts against Iran, but how else do u want them to play against us?

Fact of the matter is, the only way you can beat Team Melli is to play annoying, under-the-skin football.

Leave the politics aside.. If Alma wants to play for Sepahan, he will likely make our league better. This guys a better keeper than most in the IPL sadly...
                            Syrian squad can play however they want. Their keeper transfer to Sepahan and playing in our League is totally fine. However out of their players the two Omar in Saudi Arabian League are most probably Wahhabi/Salafi, anti-Syrian Government and supporters of ISIS. I am still surprised how those two are playing in the Syrian national team???? Also how Iran, Qatar, Uzbekistan, Korea and Australia gave them visa for the World Cup Qualifiers?

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                              Syrian squad can play however they want. Their keeper transfer to Sepahan and playing in our League is totally fine. However out of their players the two Omar in Saudi Arabian League are most probably Wahhabi/Salafi, anti-Syrian Government and supporters of ISIS. I am still surprised how those two are playing in the Syrian national team???? Also how Iran, Qatar, Uzbekistan, Korea and Australia gave them visa for the World Cup Qualifiers?
                              Politics are not supposed to mix with football according to Fifa, I think if the players were not to get a visa for political reason Fifa might fine the federation.

Comment

Taremi rejected the offer from Al-Gharafa
                                http://90tv.ir/news/432763/%D8%B7%D8...A9%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Working...
                                X