Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Zob Ahan have signed 26-year old CB Giorgi Gvelestani from Dinamo Tblisi
    Those foreign players with impressive youtube clips usually flop.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Said Eladolah, Asan Dejaie kie dige lol
      I think it is becoming clear to me now who would write the names in Winning Eleven for our players, the game producer must have been Greek
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I used to be able to count the number of players we have playing in Europe easily using one hand, I am very happy that I am losing track now!! Dameshoon garm, and i am sure Carlos has had a big influence on these moves.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Zob Ahan have signed 26-year old CB Giorgi Gvelestani from Dinamo Tblisi

WTF??
          coz we dont have good young IRANIAN players?
          freaking morons

Comment

If you read well, all iranian players greek clubs took, played in Europe before : anszrifard (spain), shotzai (spain), hatzisafi (germany) and maybe dejaie (germany). We will see if it will change with a taremi (who had a spell in turkey lol)

Comment

Iranian football transfers 2017

Bashar Resan of Iraq NT close to sign with Persepolis, they reached an initial agreement

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                If you read well, all iranian players greek clubs took, played in Europe before : anszrifard (spain), shotzai (spain), hatzisafi (germany) and maybe dejaie (germany). We will see if it will change with a taremi (who had a spell in turkey lol)
                Well yes, but they didn't transfer to Greece from those leagues, with the exception of Ansarifard (who didn't score a single goal) and Dejagah (if he transfers). Shojaei went to Greece from Qatar, and Haji Safi from Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Bashar Resan of Iraq NT close to sign with Persepolis, they reached an initial agreement
                  He is different from Natiq. He is a very skilled player who I like a lot. Wouldn't mind if he came to Persepolis.

Comment

- Latest news is that Taremi will stay with Persepolis and get a raise.

Branko said he has to decide his future today, and there's a high chance that Taremi comes back to training starting from tomorrow.

Edit: Apparently it just became official, he's staying with Persepolis

- Bashar Rasan officially signed for Persepolis on a 2 years deal

- Rezaeian's future team will be clear Wednesday. He apparently is in Austria negotiating with 2 teams

Comment

- Latest news is that Taremi will stay with Persepolis and get a raise.

Branko said he has to decide his future today, and there's a high chance that Taremi comes back to training starting from tomorrow.

Edit: Apparently it just became official, he's staying with Persepolis

- Bashar Rasan officially signed for Persepolis on a 2 years deal
                      So Taremi is for sure staying with Persepolis? I guess it's not too bad though, since they sort of need him for the ACL. I hope he makes it worthwhile though and takes them further.

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1425154...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Khak tu saresh, 2 years in a row making terrible decisions. Probably was pressured by his family and fans again lol
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

why do we Edited - **** This was uncalled for! Friendly warning for now! - Amin in our team?
                            Last edited by Amin_; 07-03-2017, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
                              why do we Edited - **** in our team?
                              Admins, these sort of posts should have consequences for the user (Ata) :/
                              Last edited by Amin_; 07-03-2017, 06:30 AM.

Comment

I think that Taremi was negotiating with Panionios and they weren't able play the transfer fee for him to PP. Greek teams are mostly poor except for their traditional top teams, both Karim and Ehsan went there as free agents.

Comment

Working...
                                X