No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a Perspolisi I could care less about who Sepahan signs. But as someone who respects my country, my people and our football I don’t accept Alma, I’m sorry. There’s Al Fateh ir Al Ittihad he can try out for.

Comment

Reza Haghighi will join Shahrdari Mahshahr in Azadegan.

What a shame. He could've been one of the main DMs in our NT, had he been advised properly.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

What a shame. He could've been one of the main DMs in our NT, had he been advised properly.
        Exactly, this guy was in our WC squad and is only 28...wth
        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Yup. A big shame indeed. This guy came off the bench and played vs Argentina too.

At least he’s getting back to reality and inshallah his team promotes to Lige Bartar. I’ve seen him work hard and he has changed his attitude. I wish him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
            Ibrahim Alma to Sepahan.
            No thank you. Go to Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              No thank you. Go to Saudi Arabia.
              Baba velesh kon. Yeah, Omar Khribin and the rest of the Syrian squad were cunts against Iran, but how else do u want them to play against us?

Fact of the matter is, the only way you can beat Team Melli is to play annoying, under-the-skin football.

Leave the politics aside.. If Alma wants to play for Sepahan, he will likely make our league better. This guys a better keeper than most in the IPL sadly...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                What happened to Ahmad Nourollahi? Does he still play for PP?
                Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                I think he will be able to play for his club from January
                Doesn't seem so. IRGC took him hostage for many months and neither him, nor the club knows, when he's eligible to play.

First, IRGC announced that he's eligible to play as of September, but he only got permission to play vs Al-Hilal. Since then, he only trains with the team, but has to visit courses.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Leave the politics aside.. If Alma wants to play for Sepahan, he will likely make our league better. This guys a better keeper than most in the IPL sadly.
                  Alma >>> Lee Oliveira

Comment

Alma >>> Lee Oliveira
                    Of course... I swear some of these Brazilian players we bring to the league are worse than our Azadegan players at times.

Alma is a good keeper. Hope he gets his act right while at Sepahan and comes to appreciate Iranian culture

Comment

Alma's transfer is official btw
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc7zJotg...pahan_official

Comment

Sepidood to sign two foreign players

- Armenian NT defender Hayk Ishkhanyan. He gave his NT debut in November and scored vs Cyprus
                        https://www.transfermarkt.at/hayk-is...spieler/192960

- Georgian striker Giorgi Gabaodva
                        https://www.transfermarkt.at/giorgi-...spieler/137934
                        Ishkhanyan passed the trial, while Gabadova will return to Georgia.
                        https://www.tarafdari.com/%D8%AE%D8%...B1%D8%AC%DB%8C

Ishkhanyan's goal vs Cyprus (the first goal).

Comment

The circus continues: Three Naft players (Hamed Aghaei, Kamdar, Manouchehri) have been sidelined by the club due to espionage!!!
                          http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1482597...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Of course nobody knows the purpose or understands this decision.
                          Last edited by 04041374; 12-22-2017, 09:00 AM.

Comment

^wtf??

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Baba velesh kon. Yeah, Omar Khribin and the rest of the Syrian squad were cunts against Iran, but how else do u want them to play against us?

Fact of the matter is, the only way you can beat Team Melli is to play annoying, under-the-skin football.

Leave the politics aside.. If Alma wants to play for Sepahan, he will likely make our league better. This guys a better keeper than most in the IPL sadly...
                              I agree with you in that I should let it go. I agree with you that a majority of them are *****. Let’s not forget that this is the same team that under the guidance of Saudi Arabia took their home game to Malaysia. That Al Somah and Khribin would not play for Syria because they used to play their home games IN Iran.

What I do disagree with however is that Alma is better than a majority of our league players. That my friend is a very inaccurate assumption. I love you brother, and Alma is a decent goalkeeper. Respect to him for his talents. But to say he’s better than most of our league keeper I disagree with I’m sorry.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=383595
                                According to mehr Taremi may join Al Gharafa if hs transfer issue resolves. The club hasn't decided yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X