2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    And they would be more than happy for you to do that. Extremely stupid for a player to attack another player on the field. Only giving the opponent what they want.
    dude i know i was saying how good they did to keep self control.

Comment

Dameshoon garm. Che jangidan!

Taktike PP besyaar askhkaar bood: fazahaaye kenari raa be harif vadaar mikardan va bejaash fazahaaye markazi ra miposhandaan.

Dar chand sahne tamarkoz va nazm raa az dast dadaan va nazdik bood qatariha gol bezanan, amma dar koll kaare defaie khoobi kardan, va dar zedde hamle khodeshoon raa khatarnaak neshoon dadaan, amma khoob roye golzani vaghean bayad kaar konan.

Be har haal afarin beheshoon, hagheshoon bood bebaran.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

who is PRSEP facing next? Al ain I hope!!

Comment

Hopefully Godwin doesn't crumble to the pressure of the fans. We all know how critical and nasty Persepolis fans can be when they can't get what they want or when they lose what they have (Cough! Rezaeian and Taremi).

Tavakol be Khoda Godwin feels at home, is accepted by the fans and will do well for Persepolis. I'm looking forward to this signing. For IPL and Asian standards, Godwin is pretty decent.

Inshallah we put a second ⭐️ on our jerseys

Comment

Well done Perspolis, time to make Iran proud
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Breaking News: J-League side Kashima Antlers released their coach Masatada Ishiii as the club fail to qualify from ACL round of 16, eliminated by Guangzhou Evergrande due to away goals, Ishiii had lead Kashima Great success in 2016 season, finished runners-up in Club World Cup, won both J-League and Emperors' Cup.

Meanwhile, CSL side Jiangsu Suning may release their coach Choi Yong-Soo if the club could not beat Shanghai SIPG in ACL round of 16 clash, Jiangsu lost 1st leg 1-2 in Shanghai.
              I am Tigersandys
              Forza Guo'an
              加油!国安队!

Comment

That Al Ain locker room video pisses me off too, but at the end of the day we have to understand that its just some footballers being tools.

Omar Abdul Rahman (while I think he is a great player by Asian standards) has never had success against an Iranian team, so he is probably happy he finally beat us once. But acting cocky about it just makes him look like a fool.

We have to be fair and accept that we do the same things. Those who are getting all bent out of shape - do you not say "Iran beating Saudi/UAE/Qatar" when our clubs are playing them? You take it beyond the sphere of club football, so don't get mad when the opponent does the same thing.

Anyway, Al Ain outclasses Esteghlal in the last game and have a right to be happy. Though if we analyse the situation fairly, this SS team has the least star power it has ever had in recent years. The biggest start being Ebrahimi, who was not even playing due to injury. And they have a young coach (who I still believe is the best Iranian coach for this job), who will inevitably face some failure in his young coaching career. It is only normal.

So yes, Al Ain won, but its not as if they beat a team of all stars. Persepolis will be a much bigger challenge if they play next round.

Comment

Not only would Al-Ain be a more exciting opponent because of what happened Monday evening, but also because we will get a match in packed Azadi! If we have to play one of the two Saudi sides, we basically have two away games in humid weather...

Comment

couldnt watch the game but knew the iranian gheyrat will kick in and PP would pull through..!! would be great to face Al gooz in next round in packed Azadi to take proper revenge..!

what happened to SSKhuzestan ? are they out?

Comment

Mahini: "We eliminated a team which one of their foreign player's salary is equivalent to Persepolis's annual budget"

Comment

From the Perspolis game. Of course this is allowed by AFC

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          I would love to see Rohani and Netanyahu/Putin pictures on stands just to piss off these folks who brought those huge pictures for political BS. I am absolutely not a fan of Netanyahu but for pissing some people off that is the biggest f u sign.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            I would love to see Rohani and Netanyahu/Putin pictures on stands just to piss off these folks who brought those huge pictures for political BS. I am absolutely not a fan of Netanyahu but for pissing some people off that is the biggest f u sign.
                            '
                            The Saudis at this stage would love a Bibi poster.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Interesting. Qatar and Saudi Arabia actually have major problems now politically.

Comment

And we were punished because of the legedary "WHO IS HUSSEIN" banner

Comment

Working...
                                X