X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"منصوریان درخواست بازشماری گل*ها رو کرده."

https://twitter.com/behzad_bh/status/869293249986482177

Comment

I still can't get over that loss, wtf....
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I don't want to come up with excuses here, but let's not forget that Esteghlal was missing Ebrahimi & Noorafkan - basically their midfields HEART & SOUL, 2 main key players that kept this team together and are not replaceable. Additionally Bagheri got injured in the 1st half, had to be subbed out, while Esmaeili was suspended for nothing. Surely the result was still too much - SS had the worst day I personally ever witnessed, almost nothing worked for them. Just saying that the conditions were absolutely horrible.

It is funny how some people are now calling for Mansourian's head, while only few years ago they wanted him to replace CQ, because Iran played well in a friendly vs. Russia under Mansourian lol. He is a good promising coach, introducing new youngsters to the league, but just like the players - he has to get out of Iran to improve his coaching skills, or he will end up like Ali Daei. Mansourian is the perfect coach for our youth - should maybe follow the steps of Mahdavikia, that would be brilliant!

I am afraid of Perspolis today. We are missing Kamyabinia, our midfield heart, and Branko's annoying ignorance might result into another embarrassment. We can only hope for some individual players like Beiranvand, Hosseini, Mosalman, Rafie and Taremi to play their best and somehow get the necessary result. Branko sucks at international level, too one dimensional as usual and probably won’t make any subs.

So far in ACL.

7 Matches:
        2 Wins (both vs. Al Wahda, worst team I have ever seen in ACL)
        4 Draws
        1 Loss

The 2 wins were mostly because of Taremi having a good day. We scored 2 late goals away, and gave up a 2-0 lead at home. Not even these 2 wins were impressive...
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

It seems like Al Ain uses the first league to analyse and next to win. We also saw Al Ain tied with ZA in first league but lost 3-0 in next. We have to accept they are good and will most likely go all the way. I just don't have an explanation on why they played so poor. Even without their key players they used to play better. Rahmati made mistakes, Padovani too. I wouldn't blame Mansourian for this but players.

Comment

it's very unfair (and basically we would be fooling ourselves) to blame this all on Mansourian.
            SS had no midfield players in this game. basically a gutted midfield against a very good Al Ain team is not a match up that you would expect a win from. imagine Perspolis playing without kamyabinia, Mosalman, Refei and Ahmadzadeh! I'd say SS is lucky it wasn't 10-0 as Al Ain never ever thought about holding position and slowing the game down even after they went up 5-0. they were intending on running up the score to the very last second. Something for SS and SS fans to remember.

But all that aside, the rich Arab clubs will always win these games against us because they have game changers on their teams. Just check the line ups of some of these teams like Al Ain or Lekhuya or Al Ahli.. they all have at least 2 or 3 very good international players who can change the game for them. Iranian clubs are no where near that and therefore, We need to lower our expectations. On the national team level it's a different story because Arab teams obviously can't use these players.

Comment

All joking aside. Did you guys see the Al Ain players mocking Iran in the change room after the match? I hope Persepolis and SS Khuz smash these monkeys tonight into 1000 pieces.

Comment

^^that was disgusting. I hope taremi shoots the ball up the opponents ass, rather than score a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  All joking aside. Did you guys see the Al Ain players mocking Iran in the change room after the match? I hope Persepolis and SS Khuz smash these monkeys tonight into 1000 pieces.
                  SS deserved the humiliation for that sort of game plan. Any team with anti football tactics should lose no matter Iranian or Arab.

Comment

a day ago, i wouldnt have mind PP loosing and be done with this tourney but after the SS spanking, we really need PP to show up big and make mend and restore some pride against filthy ayrabs..!
                    if i were brangoh, i'd use the SS tragedy as motivation for my players to take revenge for the country..!
                    hopefully they will do just that today..!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Not really, we never lost badly to Arab teams, it was always tight games with or without Vatani coaches. Sure having CQ is a big plus but you can't compare the club success of arabs teams with national team. The whole budget of one of our clubs is equal to what one of their stars getting paid for, just sayin!
                      CQ has been coaching in Iran for over 6 years now. The other teams have not just stood still. All it takes is 6 months and his system will wear off.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        CQ has been coaching in Iran for over 6 years now. The other teams have not just stood still. All it takes is 6 months and his system will wear off.
                        National football won't work that way for the same reason you mentioned.
                        They are so focused on their clubs that they can't implement the same systems in their national teams - not to mention their talent pool gets much smaller in the national team.

Basically in football there are now 3 levels.

1 - the elites (top 10)
                        2 - the worst (the bottom 150)
                        3 - everyone else.

There are small changes here and there, but to be in that top 10 level consistently you need almost everything to go right.

Comment

Video link?

Comment

Lowlife and classless behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Video link?
                              Its on the PFDCTV Facebook Page.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                SS deserved the humiliation for that sort of game plan. Any team with anti football tactics should lose no matter Iranian or Arab.
                                anti football tactic bruh you are giving them to credit there was no tactic

Comment

Working...
                                X