2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Interesting. Qatar and Saudi Arabia actually have major problems now politically.
    We got two pictures of Khamenei and Khomeini in Azadi Stadium, the Saudis/Qatar will claim this is the same and they will be out of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      We got two pictures of Khamenei and Khomeini in Azadi Stadium, the Saudis/Qatar will claim this is the same and they will be out of trouble.
      Those pictures are the leaders of the country. You can find similar pictures pretty much everywhere in middle eastern stadiums. Having a foreign leader picture side by side of your leader specially if the foreign leader is an enemy of your guest, has a political tune in it. It is considered against fifa rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Mahini: "We eliminated a team which one of their foreign player's salary is equivalent to Persepolis's annual budget"
        Which player could that be for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          We don't put pictures of the leader of a country that is opposed to one of the teams in a "neutral" location.

Comment

Does anyone have the link to the Al Ain locker room fiasco or if you can post the video here, that would be awesome?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              Does anyone have the link to the Al Ain locker room fiasco or if you can post the video here, that would be awesome?
              Pfdc facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Those pictures are the leaders of the country. You can find similar pictures pretty much everywhere in middle eastern stadiums. Having a foreign leader picture side by side of your leader specially if the foreign leader is an enemy of your guest, has a political tune in it. It is considered against fifa rules.
                I know man, im just saying that is the logic they are going to use with FIFA and AFC if they would ever be in trouble for that case and then boom no fine, no punishment nothing. The world aint fair and we know that arab money rules a bit of the FIFA/AFC

Comment

I think Al Ain is a good team that can go all the way. I hope Perspolis plays Al Ahli next. Al Helal is almost as strong as Perspolis but Al Ain is very good.
                  They also won ZA 3:0 in Isfahan. It is a team that has good players every where.
                  Why did they scored exactly 6 why not 5 why not 7?

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                    I think Al Ain is a good team that can go all the way. I hope Perspolis plays Al Ahli next. Al Helal is almost as strong as Perspolis but Al Ain is very good.
                    They also won ZA 3:0 in Isfahan. It is a team that has good players every where.
                    Why did they scored exactly 6 why not 5 why not 7?
                    Al Ain got very lucky against ZA. I remember ZA could've scored 10 and had plenty of chances. Al Ain only had 3 chances and scored on all 3.

Comment

Which player could that be for them?
                      Probably either of Youssef Al Arabi or Chico Flores

Comment

Al Ain got very lucky against ZA. I remember ZA could've scored 10 and had plenty of chances. Al Ain only had 3 chances and scored on all 3.
                        They reached to final too last time!

Comment

Congrats to all Iranians and especially PP fans. Now PP needs to sign some good players to have a decent chance at making it even further in ACL

Comment

The main reason why these Arab teams do better besides the money is their stability in their transfer windows.
                            Teams like Hilal or Al Ain only make a few moves each window whereas our teams make 10-12 moves each window and change coaches on frequent basis

Comment

The main reason why these Arab teams do better besides the money is their stability in their transfer windows.
                              Teams like Hilal or Al Ain only make a few moves each window whereas our teams make 10-12 moves each window and change coaches on frequent basis
                              The good thing with sorkhabis is that they're less likely to lose key players in transfer windows, which is why it's always better for our AFC coefficient to have them participate in ACL instead of teams like Naft or Zob.. Persepolis will probably become an even stronger team by August (at least on paper) but we can't say the same about Naft or even Tractor

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                                The good thing with sorkhabis is that they're less likely to lose key players in transfer windows, which is why it's always better for our AFC coefficient to have them participate in ACL instead of teams like Naft or Zob.. Persepolis will probably become an even stronger team by August (at least on paper) but we can't say the same about Naft or even Tractor
                                Naft will likely be very similar to how SS Khuz was this year, but they're on the downward trend due financial difficulties. Zobahan is usually good and can typically make noise but I think theyre heading on a downward trend. Same with Tractor

Comment

Working...
                                X