2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
    Not the best of displays but considering all the players we did not have at our disposal I am happy we got the win!

We really lacked a playmaker and both Omids in midfield. Hopefully Ebrahimi will be back by next week.

Despite a few bad passes here and there, both Padovani, but especially Rabson, played really well and had the Abdulrahman brothers in their pockets!

Having kept a clean sheet is really vital! One goal next week and they have to score 3 to advance.
    that was key, the clean sheet give us huge advantage, we just have to score a goal there and we can kaveh is on form

Comment

congrats to SSers

http://tamasha.com/v/jg1l

Comment

Goal with Arab commentary.

Comment

Esteghlal > Iceland NT
          http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1385...B9%DB%8C%D9%86

Comment

I just saw the entire match and this referee along the entire referee team were awful. There were so many errors in refereeing that I don't know where to begin with! Wrong fouls, wrong yellow cards and wrong offsides, wrong corners, and wrong red cards. In my opinion both red card were wrong specially that given to SS Tehran. The extra time should have been around 6 min. Mark the name of this referee as possible sell out in future. Fu Ming

Good luck to SS they didn't play a pleasant football today but they grasped the important 3 points. Al Ain was not as strong as we thought today.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              I just saw the entire match and this referee along the entire referee team were awful. There were so many errors in refereeing that I don't know where to begin with! Wrong fouls, wrong yellow cards and wrong offsides, wrong corners, and wrong red cards. In my opinion both red card were wrong specially that given to SS Tehran. The extra time should have been around 6 min. Mark the name of this referee as possible sell out in future. Fu Ming

Good luck to SS they didn't play a pleasant football today but they grasped the important 3 points. Al Ain was not as strong as we thought today.
              Red cards for both teams were really unnecessary.. horrible ref

Comment

Guys when are the two other games Ss Kh and pp?? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                  Guys when are the two other games Ss Kh and pp?? Thanks
                  Tomorrow at 18:00 and 17:00 CET.

Comment

Tomorrow
                    SS Khuz vs Al Hilal 7:30 Pm Iran time
                    Perspolis vs Lekhiwya 7:30pm Iran time

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      Tomorrow
                      SS Khuz vs Al Hilal 7:30 Pm Iran time
                      Perspolis vs Lekhiwya 7:30pm Iran time
                      I think you mean 8:30pm

Comment

Esteghlali weasel running in the field in SS vs Al Ain match!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Goal with Arab commentary.
                          Arab commentator: "Inshallah Khaled Issah! Inshallah Khaled Issah!"

😂😂😂😂!!!!

Khaled Issah reeeeeeeed!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!

Congratulations to Esteghlal and to all Esteghlali fans!

Congrats to Iran!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Esteghlali weasel running in the field in SS vs Al Ain match!

at least it found the net unlike Bohrani
                            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

hope pp win today, i am a ss fan but we need all 3 iranian teams advance to next round

Comment

Branko: "AVAZ KON! AVAZ KON!"

Comment

Working...
                                X