• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    Taremi isn't good enough for a top 4 league lol..... javgir nasho
    HAHA SOO TRUE.. He is C+

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      Taremi isn't good enough for a top 4 league lol..... javgir nasho
      We can't know for sure unless he gets a chance there but he deserves better than a team like Rizespor which is fighting against relegation as we speak.

Comment

Taremi scored three goals and now some people are flip floping! I still say he is very wasteful forward. If he was not so proud, he could pass the ball to Amiri and the result would have been 6-2 now.

Vali khob damesh garm emroz hadeaghal kamtar mogheiat kharab kard va gol zad.

Comment

Goals with Arab commentary.

Comment

Mansourian said he prefers Al Ain as opponent.

If Esteghlal faces Al Ahli they would host them in Oman.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Mansourian said he prefers Al Ain as opponent.

If Esteghlal faces Al Ahli they would host them in Oman.
              Fortunately, Al Ahli Dubai is at home to Lokomotiv, so odds are they will win and win the group

Comment

Even though we have a very high chance of qualifying for the next round, it's dangerous to take it as granted before having secured it.

But let's say we are going to make it, then I'd also rather have Al Ain than Al Ahli. These 2 teams are kind of equal in terms of strength but at least we would play our home game in Azadi against Al Ain, so I kinda hope we finish second in the group in case Al Ain wins its group, which I believe they will.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Next round is not Micky Mouse matches. SS will face Al Ain and that is a tough match for them. We have to play against Lekhwiya that has 15 NT members. Al Hilal destroyed Al Rayyan to avoid Lekhwiya on knock out stage and not to give favor to Persepolis. SS had the easier group up to now but knock out stage is a different ball game.

I hope more Iranian clubs advance to higher level in this competition so we can earn more points for next year competition and avoid 2+2 or 2+1 slots. We need to keep 3+1 and reach to semi final at least.

Comment

Tabrik to all the Persepolisi fans
                    Despite my suspections regarding Tabani in the other match , it did not happen and I am very pleased with that .
                    I believe Persepolis will get passed Lekhwia of Qatar
                    Inshala 🙏🙏💪💪

But I think that will be it , we will not go any further than that unfortunately

Comment

for people who watched the PP match how was Taremi in terms of wastefulness? Highlights obviously only show when he scored.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                        for people who watched the PP match how was Taremi in terms of wastefulness? Highlights obviously only show when he scored.

It was an exiting game and Perspolis played very well. Taremi scored 3 goals what else to say?!

He could have scored few more but he was The Man yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

It was an exiting game and Perspolis played very well. Taremi scored 3 goals what else to say?!

He could have scored few more but he was The Man yesterday.
                          Thanks. Yeah I can tell he obviously played well but usually he wastes a lot of chances for each goal he scores. Was wondering if he is improving or not.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                            Thanks. Yeah I can tell he obviously played well but usually he wastes a lot of chances for each goal he scores. Was wondering if he is improving or not.
                            He missed a few chances, but nothing that any other player wouldn't miss. It's amazing, he is probably one of the most criticized player in the history of Iranian football, he scores a hat trick to send Persepolis to the next round yet people still find a way to hate on him.

Yes he misses chances, but you don't score 24 goals in 33 games, and lead the league and champions league in scoring, if you are not an exceptional player. He is undoubtably one of the best strikers playing in Asia right now.

Comment

The feels, when you forgot there was Champions League yesterday, and then when the games were over, your baba suddenly reminds you

Comment

2017 AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                                He missed a few chances, but nothing that any other player wouldn't miss. It's amazing, he is probably one of the most criticized player in the history of Iranian football, he scores a hat trick to send Persepolis to the next round yet people still find a way to hate on him.

Yes he misses chances, but you don't score 24 goals in 33 games, and lead the league and champions league in scoring, if you are not an exceptional player. He is undoubtably one of the best strikers playing in Asia right now.
                                I like to call it the "Fifa effect": if the player is not in the Fifa video game, he'll get constant hate

Comment

Working...
                                X