No announcement yet.

U-17 World Cup 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You didn't agree with my comment and you called my response garbage and went super aggressive. You also implied I sympathize with Arab footballing nations and clearly you meant it to be personal. You acted like a psycho. Report me all you want.

You just cant see the fact that in that situation with the optics it looks like Delfi was wasting time on purpose. That is enough to get a yellow.

Not wasting any more time on you.

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    I am a psycho for responding to one ignorant comment because it happens to be from you? Don't use curse words with me personally either. I did not stoop to that low garbage level with you. Have some class. Reported for cursing and personal insults. I talk about your soccer knowledge and wasn't talking about you supporting Syria. Others have your same opinion about Pooladi and ignore Arab grass-rolling.

Don't take things so personally then call somebody else a psycho. Good luck.

Comment

We were lucky to win this game, but if we don't improve which I think we won't this U-17 is going to be eliminated in the next round.
      But to summarize the progress in the tournament so far: we should be satisfied with what this team have accomplished. I don't expect them to go any further than this.

Comment

OCTOBER 22

Iran U17 vs Spain U17

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
          Just checked the Spain U-17 players and they all play for either Barcelona, Real Madrid or Valencia.

Their youth clubs ofcourse.
          we can take spain if we play at level we did vs germany. We will have an element of surprise on them which we wouldnt have vs france. Forwards need to be more clinical in final pass and shot, and MF needs to be far more composed on the ball. Ghobeishavi, and multiple days of rest will help in that regard.

Comment

no delfi next?

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
              no delfi next?
              The way he played today - that's not a bad thing. Namdari is more than qualified to take his position on the right hand side.

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                We were lucky to win this game, but if we don't improve which I think we won't this U-17 is going to be eliminated in the next round.

But to summarize the progress in the tournament so far: we should be satisfied with what this team have accomplished so far. I don't expect them to go any further than this.
                me neither, unless they pull another one of those brilliant Team Performances as they pulled vs Germany..!!
                that game was certainly not just a fluke, so we are very much capable of doing it again, hopefully vs Spain Next ??
                this was a pretty disappointing performance regardless of the narrow win..!!

Comment

Our boys looked totally exhausted today. Not just in the second half, but from 30 mins in.

I just don't understand why as a coach you would pick our key players to play against Costa Rica when we're already through.

Particularly when you consider:

1) They're U17
                  2) The tournament is in the heat and humidity of India
                  3) You've asked them to press extremely aggressively in the game against Germany

Given we were hanging on, unable to string a couple of passes together on the break and relieve the pressure, and how broken the players looked by the end of the game I'm not confident we've got the legs to get much further in this tournament

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                    no delfi next?
                    no. suspended due to yellow card. Ghobeishavi will be back, as will esmailzadeh who only played 20 mins today, and still looked hurt. If he was good enough to play that long today Im sure he will be ready to start by sunday.

Comment

Sayyad has more potential than Azmoun. At this age he is already stronger than Azmoun.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

hard fought win, but a win neverthless!

Congrats!
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali View Post
                          Our boys looked totally exhausted today. Not just in the second half, but from 30 mins in.

I just don't understand why as a coach you would pick our key players to play against Costa Rica when we're already through.

Particularly when you consider:

1) They're U17
                          2) The tournament is in the heat and humidity of India
                          3) You've asked them to press extremely aggressively in the game against Germany

Given we were hanging on, unable to string a couple of passes together on the break and relieve the pressure, and how broken the players looked by the end of the game I'm not confident we've got the legs to get much further in this tournament
                          hindsight is 20/20 . If we lost vs Costa Rica, and played poorly today and didnt win , one could say resting the guys and losing ruined momentum.

Comment

so we won 2-1 defended but we had many chances to score the 3rd and 4th goals...we should have taken our chances, but i like our chances against spain....

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                              You didn't agree with my comment and you called my response garbage and went super aggressive. You also implied I sympathize with Arab footballing nations and clearly you meant it to be personal. You acted like a psycho. Report me all you want.
                              You just cant see the fact that in that situation with the optics it looks like Delfi was wasting time on purpose. That is enough to get a yellow.
                              Not wasting any more time on you.
                              I am so sorry that I used the term garbage! My god, not like I made a general statement about the board with "you all" instead of saying "you". I could have personally insulted you, but again, I'm not that classless.

I'm glad you're keeping it classy. Might want to get that paranoia checked out. Reacting to my opinion about soccer with personal insults says more about you than me.

Also, I will thank your comment for ignoring me in the future. You will go into my ignore file forever! Have fun! You obviously watch a great deal of football with your opinion on yellow cards for "time wasting" when Barcelona does that 10 times a match unpunished in CL.

You know better than CL referees though. Every game would have 22 red cards with you in charge of FIFA!

Buh-bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                Sayyad has more potential than Azmoun. At this age he is already stronger than Azmoun.
                                only from physical and Fitness perspective...!!
                                he lacks even half of Sardar's game-smarts though..! perhaps he could develop that aspect of his game??...but highly unlikely in iranian football environment..!

Comment

Working...
                                X