U-17 World Cup 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Their star player, Dawood, is 20+. It's shameless what they are doing and continue to do.

Top scorer in 2nd div part isn't that unbelievable, Lukaku finished as Belgian top scorer when he was 16 (wonder how high school must have been like for him the next day after receiving that Golden Shoe). The U18 part when only 12-13 is fishy... Idk why FIFA doesn't put more effort to stopping this. Countries like Ghana have a garbage birth certification track as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
      Top scorer in 2nd div part isn't that unbelievable, Lukaku finished as Belgian top scorer when he was 16 (wonder how high school must have been like for him the next day after receiving that Golden Shoe). The U18 part when only 12-13 is fishy... Idk why FIFA doesn't put more effort to stopping this. Countries like Ghana have a garbage birth certification track as well.
      Dortmund has a player who is 12 years old and plays for the u17 dortmund team in the u17 league and scored 17 goals in 8 games!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Hope you are OK aziz.

I didn't watch much of the game as I was out but from what I saw, TM were solid but preserved their energy. Not trying to do too much. Delfi is a stud.
        Thank god everything is ok. I thought i broke my nose in the last football training but all good

And wow we had again 23 shots.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
          Dortmund has a player who is 12 years old and plays for the u17 dortmund team in the u17 league and scored 17 goals in 8 games!
          What's his name? Probably born in a foreign country w/ bad birth track. Alphonso Davies of Whitecaps was also born in Ghana so that's how I know he's not only 16.

EDIT: Nvm Youssoufa Moukoko, born in Cameroon. 12 year old my ass LOL

Comment

that dortmund moukoko player got viral. playing also for Germany U16, scored a lot.

But all African are born 1 January.....we know that they have fake ids...
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

post match conference: Can we send the translator to an English course please?

Last edited by webmaster; 10-13-2017, 12:10 PM.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

IFF terekmoun again, how hard is to find someone who can speak a half decent English!!! Hame ja bayad finger print abro-rizimon baashe!!!

Comment

There are at least 4-5 players of this team who can have a long career: Taha, Esmalizadeh, Sharifi, Delfi, Sayyad.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    IFF terekmoun again, how hard is to find someone who can speak a half decent English!!! Hame ja bayad finger print abro-rizimon baashe!!!
                    This is IFFs BIGGEST weakness, they dont have anyone who can speak, understand and communicate proper English!! This is the why IFF ends up losing out on so many things including friendlies!....

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      This is IFFs BIGGEST weakness, they dont have anyone who can speak, understand and communicate proper English!! This is the why IFF ends up losing out on so many things including friendlies!....
                      there are so many iranians abroad, give a ad on thier website we want like 5-6 translators, i am sure there are iranian abroad who dont mind going and can speak good english and farsi, this is such a embarassment, look they found CQ a good translator, why they cant find one iran is such a clown show

Comment

Here's the secret to Iran's success...it's in the Indian news!

Biryani boost for Iran

What do you think was Iran’s secret weapon against Germany? Well, yes they are the most fearsome strike force in the tournament and also have proven to be better-drilled than most teams at this level. But to some close to the team the clincher could well have been the Chicken Biryani that they had at their team hotel the night before their famous 4-0 win against their strong opponents. While the high-profile likes of Brazil and Germany prefer carrying their own chefs for major tournaments, Iran chose to stick by what the chef has to offer. And the day before the biggest match of their lives, they chose to go with the chef’s special, Chicken Biryani. And it worked.

http://indianexpress.com/article/spo...sires-4889303/

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Here's the secret to Iran's success...it's in the Indian news!

Biryani boost for Iran

What do you think was Iran’s secret weapon against Germany? Well, yes they are the most fearsome strike force in the tournament and also have proven to be better-drilled than most teams at this level. But to some close to the team the clincher could well have been the Chicken Biryani that they had at their team hotel the night before their famous 4-0 win against their strong opponents. While the high-profile likes of Brazil and Germany prefer carrying their own chefs for major tournaments, Iran chose to stick by what the chef has to offer. And the day before the biggest match of their lives, they chose to go with the chef’s special, Chicken Biryani. And it worked.

http://indianexpress.com/article/spo...sires-4889303/
                          I have to say that i didnt know anything about Pakestani/Indian food.
                          I moved to Barcelona (September 2016) for one year. And For Moharram (End of Sept) I went to the Pakestani mosque (the only shia mosque in BCN) and I had food with them every night and i fall in love with theire food! I visited the mosque a lot of times and we had so many different dishes and drinks and desserts. It was amazing

Zendebad Biryani
                          sigpic

Comment

These indian media outlets are hilarious, if only our media was 1/10 as colorful as theirs

Comment

Iran was superior to Costa Rica (CR) in all aspects; I think CR had one shot on goal the entire game. CR should have had two players red-carded by the ref for careless/dangerous tackles....
                              Shariati, again, for me was most impressive. He needs to grow a few inches taller and add on some pounds which he will as he's only 17 (or 16??) and he'll be a fine defender for TM for years to come. He seems inteligent, calm and sharp....exciting....
                              The sub, Sardarri, showed some fine dribblings and scored a fantastic goal.
                              Fantastic job by this team so far.
                              "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

any links for the full game

Comment

Working...
                                X