U-17 World Cup 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    I hope that a few of our U-17 boys go to Europe.

I would also like for Persepolis to pick up Iraqi youngster Younes Dawood. He’s a very talented player. And seeing how if Bashar extends or if the club extends his contract, it could work.

Also please don’t be stupid and make a racist comment.. In before: “WhaAaT?!! Sign an IraQi player over our OwN?!? Vatan foroosh!!” No you dingus, that’s not what I’m saying.
    We don't need Iraqi players. We can sign Iranian youth players. Look at Ghaedi in SS. We can sign Delfi, Shariati, or Sayyad. That Dawoud guy seems to be an overage guy. Bashar seems a decent player in our team btw.

Comment

Arp, germany's number 9 just scored his first senior goal vs Hertha Berlin. The same player that our defense shut down completely just a couple weeks ago. It is clear than many of these boys even at such a young age group already have what it takes... And that is incredible given the lack of proper training, coaching, management, and resources available to them . Imagine is Allahyar or Delfi had the resources Arp has at hamburg...

Comment

I strongly believe, Shariati, Sayyad, and Delfi have what it takes to play a top level football, and Esmailzadeh and Sharifi can easily play in Dutch, Belgian type of leagues. So in any normal scenario 5 of this team should sign a pro contract with European sides in next 6 month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          I strongly believe, Shariati, Sayyad, and Delfi have what it takes to play a top level football, and Esmailzadeh and Sharifi can easily play in Dutch, Belgian type of leagues. So in any normal scenario 5 of this team should sign a pro contract with European sides in next 6 month or so.
          completely agree, if we base on current level of skill, and potential for growth, then Shariati, Sayyad, and Delfi have the potential to be top level footballers in top leagues in Europe ( not like AZ, Rubin Kazan type teams, actual top teams ala sevilla, Athletico Madrid, Leipzig, Dortmund, etc) .

Like you said the level of talent below those three in Esmaielzadeh, Sharifi, possibly Ghaderi should be able to get to ok level European league ( Dutch, Belgium, Portugal)

That is surely 5 players, possibly 6 that if everything goes as it should ( unlikely ) , would be TM starting material in 3-4 years.

Comment

I hope that a few of our U-17 boys go to Europe.

I would also like for Persepolis to pick up Iraqi youngster Younes Dawood. He’s a very talented player. And seeing how if Bashar extends or if the club extends his contract, it could work.

Also please don’t be stupid and make a racist comment.. In before: “WhaAaT?!! Sign an IraQi player over our OwN?!? Vatan foroosh!!” No you dingus, that’s not what I’m saying.
            Let's also offer him tea and shirini.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              Let's also offer him tea and shirini.
              I was going to say khorma but shirini works too

Comment

I was going to say khorma but shirini works too
                I would have to assume that you are under 35.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Interesting that Ghader with his relentless running and skilful wing play has not picked up much of the limelight!?
                  One thing he should fix in his play is staying on his feet, he came across as a strong physical player yet few times he went down looking for a free kick, thereby losing the ball and giving the opposition a chance for counter. Still worthy of consideration.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Last game versus Spain, Iran U17 played for the most part defensively and one reason for that was tired defense line and not fully recovered Esmaeilzadeh.

U17 squad did not have a strong reserve for D-line position. Squad list includes 6 defenders Satavi, Jalali, Esmaeilzadeh, Nasiri, Shariati, Davaran but Davaran is a DM and was used as DM replacing Ghobeishavi. In reality, there were only 5 players for Iran and as I said before that was a mistake.

Nasiri is not as good as Shariati or Esmaeilzadeh and twice used as a DM (5th defender as a reserve). Esmaeilzadeh is a real LB and was moved to CB because of a problem for Aref Mohammadalipour.
                    Mohammadalipour was team Captain up to game versus Saudi Arabia. He was injured and later on he was dropped along with Moazami and Davari ( different than Dawaran).
                    Moazami who was another captain (Esfahan U17) a good DM and Davari (Esteghlal Tehran ) very good RB were dropped too.
                    All 3 had issues with age (few months) but were starters and they were replaced by, Nasiri , Satavi and Dawaran.

Aref who was with kia academy, moved to Persepolis but rejected by Branko, has offers from Swedish team(Rumors) moved to Malavan.
                    Mohammad Reza Davari a few months ago extended his contract with Esteghlal.

At WC U20 we did not have a good option for CB position, at WC U17 we did not have a good option for CB reserve position.

Namdari( MF), Davari (RB), Sardari(FW) , Shariati(CB), Aref M alipour (CB) , Meraj Esmaeili ( GK) , Sharifi( MF) , Ghaderi ( FW), Esmaeilzadeh (LB) , Ghobeishavi (DM) , Mohsen moazami Brojerdi ( DM)

Comment

^ true.
                      The costa rica game would have been a great chance to rest and recovery of some 5-6 key positions. I didnt know we had so few options in defense. Now this explains why we fielded the main team.
                      Still even with this shortcoming, maybe 2-3 positions like a CB, a MD and a forward could have rested in that tight schedule.
                      alas. whats done is done.

Comment

Chamanian and Sayyad are live on 90
                        https://www.aparat.com/live/tv3

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          I would have to assume that you are under 35.
                          You got it dude!

Comment

Amir Hossein Esmaeilzadeh is going to sign with Groningen after the winter break (when he has turned 18, which is in February). Groningen has eyed him at the world cup and Hashemi, who is also manager to jahanbakhsh, sealed the deal.

This is no surprise at all. He has been the most solid player on the team (imo the best relative to his tasks), naturally he is the first to get a shot at making it big.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_OYVX7Hs-o

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                              Amir Hossein Esmaeilzadeh is going to sign with Groningen after the winter break (when he has turned 18, which is in February). Groningen has eyed him at the world cup and Hashemi, who is also manager to jahanbakhsh, sealed the deal.

This is no surprise at all. He has been the most solid player on the team (imo the best relative to his tasks), naturally he is the first to get a shot at making it big.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_OYVX7Hs-o
                              Did eredivisie produce some good defender recently?

Comment

^^ NO
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X