U-17 World Cup 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maniei View Post
    Amir Hossein Esmaeilzadeh is going to sign with Groningen after the winter break (when he has turned 18, which is in February). Groningen has eyed him at the world cup and Hashemi, who is also manager to jahanbakhsh, sealed the deal.
    This is no surprise at all. He has been the most solid player on the team (imo the best relative to his tasks), naturally he is the first to get a shot at making it big.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_OYVX7Hs-o
    Great news if true. transfer window opens up end this year.

p.s

Amir Hashemi isn't his agent, merely his (2nd?) advisor.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      Great news if true. transfer window opens up end this year.

p.s

Amir Hashemi isn't his agent, merely his (2nd?) advisor.
      How does it work?
      He is still 17. On the 7.2.2018 he will be 18 but the transfer window does close on the 31.01.2018 at 23:59 Uhr.
      Can he still be transferd cause its his first contract or does he has a contract in Iran?
      sigpic

Comment

^^ NO
        What about De Ligt, he's only 18 and has played several games like a 30+ year old defender. He's not constant yet but definitely a big potential.

And I'd say that both vertonghen and alderweireld have been produced in the Netherlands even though they're Belgian. They're not top notch but definitely quality defenders, but yeah it's not that recent

Envoyé de mon LG-H850 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
          How does it work?
          He is still 17. On the 7.2.2018 he will be 18 but the transfer window does close on the 31.01.2018 at 23:59 Uhr.
          Can he still be transferd cause its his first contract or does he has a contract in Iran?
          Only players without any contract can be transferred outside an transferwindow, age doesn't change this ; )
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I remember a while back we bashed Amir Hashemi (including myself) for not being able to transfer Jahanbakhsh to a good team after his performances for NEC.

Eventually Jahanbakhsh went to AZ and now Esmaeilzadeh is transferred to Groningen.

At least Hashemi is trying to get Iranian players in European clubs. We have to give him credit.

Comment

Holland have produced good defenders, especially ones comfortable on the ball. Verthongen, De vrij, Hoedt, Blind, Martins Indi, Veltman, Kongolo to name a few.

Comment

Only players without any contract can be transferred outside an transferwindow, age doesn't change this ; )
                Ahh so he can go in summer
                sigpic

Comment

Actually esmaielzadeh will go as soon as he turns 18. He is a free agent as his contract with Peykan ends in two months

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Holland have produced good defenders, especially ones comfortable on the ball. Verthongen, De vrij, Hoedt, Blind, Martins Indi, Veltman, Kongolo to name a few.
                    Blind? No....

Comment

hum.........!
                      I was guessing our Ginger boy would be just about the Only player who'd actually get serious EU interest and make a move..!!?

guess it also depends on what sorta rep hookups you got and also if you willing to play for free/peanuts and other connections too..!?

on Pure talent and Best Potential to come good as a senior player, Ginger-boy would easily top my list from this U17 List with our RWing Attacker (lotfi?) a distant 2nd ...! few others showed good potential too but there were also too much Ifs involved in their eventual coming to fruition

Comment

Comment

Delfis agent posted on insta that there will be a good move for him in the very near future. Let's hope for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            Delfis agent posted on insta that there will be a good move for him in the very near future. Let's hope for the best.

I hope he has a good agent, and not some bum who just wants his cut so he an party in sketchy discos in Dubai, Moscow and Istanbul.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

hit us with a link bro

Comment

That's the agent: https://www.instagram.com/hoomansamimi_players_agent/

He is the agent of Zahedi, Alipour and Ghaedi as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X