No announcement yet.

U-20 World Cup 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Asia sides are out. I am surprised with Korea losing at home with that wide margin.

Iran's coach is not qualified and does not look healthy, fat boy who is connected to some people on the top.

Iranian people are lazy so are their athletes. LOL. However, we are talented and smart people. LOL. Studying in last minutes, hurrying to catch up, etc., etc. We always have won on individual talents. I am HAPPY for Venezuela. Viva Chavez. LOL.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

I am not as badly upset at our lost against Portugal. Korea got similar results 3-1 against Portugal.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
        I am not as badly upset at our lost against Portugal. Korea got similar results 3-1 against Portugal.
        the one against zambia angers me the most. We had it, and according to the team and the coach, we thought the game was over and we had qualified. What kind of fucking mentality is that? After all the work to get to the WC, then to be in that position, stay professional and finish your fucking jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          the one against zambia angers me the most. We had it, and according to the team and the coach, we thought the game was over and we had qualified. What kind of fucking mentality is that? After all the work to get to the WC, then to be in that position, stay professional and finish your fucking jobs.
          yea i said that early on after the win vs CR..! our best chance for moving on was to at least salvage a draw vs the Zumbies...! i knew by the time we met Portugal their backs was gonna be against the wall needing a win and trying to get anything from a quality, regular attendee at this level was gonna be a very difficult task..!

i never did see the zumbie game, but to loose like that after leading 2-0 into 2nd half...!!! that'll leave a mark...! and makes getting something outa the Portugal game even more difficult than before..!! what even more annoying we managed to get that somewhat fortuitous openner vs Portuguese too, but still failed to get anything from that game..!!

we sure had the talent to move on, and our failure to do so is further proof to importance of adequate preparations and leadership on the bench..!

Comment

Uruguay 1:0 Saudi Arabia
            England 2:1 CR ( CR failed a PK)

Zambia 4:3 German min 120'

German was ahead in first half 0:1
            Zambia scored 3 goals in 2nd half then German scored twice. Zambia scored in 2nd extra time
            Last edited by St_Mark; 05-31-2017, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              Uruguay 1:0 Saudi Arabia
              England 2:1 CR ( CR failed a PK)

Zambia 4:3 German min 120'

German was ahead in first half 0:1
              Zambia scored 3 goals in 2nd half then German scored twice. Zambia scored in 2nd extra time
              This Zambia team is overaged.

Their own websites are saying it.

Comment

zambia are generating power on shots that I have never seen in my life. tbh, our boys boys did relatively well against them. I agree with peiravani that the ydidn't have enough time to prepare physically after long season for all the players. These zambia guys didn't have any seasons to really speak of (apart from one or two). They have been together training for this moment for months and months...

Comment

There is no way these guys from Zambia are 20 years old
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Saudi did not play bad aganist Uruguay at all, first 10 min of the game Uruguay was in controll but after that it could have gone either way. Saudi even had more dangerous attempts on their goal. Didnt see the other games but seems like the germany one was the one you didnt want to miss today

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        zambia are generating power on shots that I have never seen in my life. tbh, our boys boys did relatively well against them. I agree with peiravani that the ydidn't have enough time to prepare physically after long season for all the players. These zambia guys didn't have any seasons to really speak of (apart from one or two). They have been together training for this moment for months and months...
                        yea man, coming back again from behind and taking the Machine Made Ze Germans to extra time and beating them after totally wearing them out , screams physical strength superiority..!! Age cheating is very much likely and common with african teams in such tournaments and looking at some of their players its obvious.

Comment

Certainties in Under-Football tournaments: African teams and Iraq using over-age players.

But Iraq couldn't even make it to this tournament, despite cheating

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                            ...Iranian people are lazy so are their athletes...
                            Disagree. Neither the Iranian people nor our athletes are lazy. Look at our wrestlers, our Futsal teams, our beach soccer, our volleyball teams. Lazy?
                            In regards to our soccer, the MOST important reason we are not world class is because we don't have proper soccer fields. Yes, lack of proper coaches plays a role. Yes, meddling by the government plays a big role. But we are developing our players on "zamin khaki". If you want to win on zamin khaki, you don't pass because the ball most likely will take a wrong path and it will lead to disaster. If you don't want to get blamed for a huge mistake, you clear the ball. That is why we play outdoor soccer as if it's a different game than how other strong teams play it. On the other hand, we play zamin khaki games very well. If someone holds a world cup to be played on zamin khaki full of stones and ditches, we probably will win it.

Comment

LOL 8-0ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

So guys, if all the African teams are over-age and FIFA is basically in the hand of Europeans, why is no one ever complaining about it while all the European teams carry on losing against African teams at youth level?

To be honest its hard to check age fraud after the age of 17 - but your only point is "they look older" - thats exactly what Europeans usually will say about Middle Eastern boys of the same age range in puberty.

Does this only happen in Africa? Who won the World Youth Cup 2003 (former U20)? Brazil. How old was their oldest player? 25.

Let's just see it like that: we showed a acceptable (except for typical sloppy mindset) performance against Portugal and Zambia. We led against both of them and let it slip, so it's in our hands. Both teams also went to the next stage, so they cant be that bad. Therefore focus on our performance, instead of bragging about other teams.

My biggest delight is actually South Koreas defeat. Just look at their stupid ass comments on Youtube:
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4rfq3rwOW0

Comment

Working...
                                X