X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please close this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      France are the favorites, but I think it will be Uruguay or Venezuela. Those two teams have impressed me the most. They are very physical, fast, and play with a lot of speed and technique. England have also looked good and have a decent chance. S. Korea might get quite far given their home field advantage. I think Uruguay will destroy saudi in the next round, thankfully.
      Yeah Venezuela has also been pretty impressive. So has Ecuador.

I think Uruguay hasn't actually performed as well as they should have, they could have won all of their games but didn't finish well enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        I have actually not seen their games, who are the interesting players?
        Dominic Solanke, Calvert Lewin, Ojo, Ejaria, Lookman are all talented players & some of them have seen action in EPL. France are strong contenders too though, they've been solid.

Comment

Serbia won the last edition of this tournament in 2015. How have they progressed since?
          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
            Serbia won the last edition of this tournament in 2015. How have they progressed since?
            they didnt qualify for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              they didnt qualify for this one.
              Well its quite hard to qualify for this one xD with a team thats to old. I think the question here should be how are those players who won in 2015 doing right now, any of them in the national team? Has that improved their gameplay?. I have no idea im just saying thats probably what paradigm ment

Comment

Well its quite hard to qualify for this one xD with a team thats to old. I think the question here should be how are those players who won in 2015 doing right now, any of them in the national team? Has that improved their gameplay?. I have no idea im just saying thats probably what paradigm ment
                Transfer window right after 2015 U-20 World Cup:

-Gajic to Bordeaux (Ligue 1)

-Antonov to Grasshoppers ( Swiss Super league)

-Zdjelar to Olympiacos (Masoud Super league)

-Veljkovic to Charlton (Championship)

-Babic to Real Sociedad B

-Saponjic to Benfica B

-Gacinovic to Eintracht Frankfurt (Bundesliga)

-Zivkovic to Benfica (Primeira Liga)

-Jovanovic to Zenit (RPL)

-Grujic to Liverpool (EPL)

-Savic to Lazio (Serie A)

Pretty much everyone left Serbia.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  Transfer window right after 2015 U-20 World Cup:

-Gajic to Bordeaux (Ligue 1)

-Antonov to Grasshoppers ( Swiss Super league)

-Zdjelar to Olympiacos (Masoud Super league)

-Veljkovic to Charlton (Championship)

-Babic to Real Sociedad B

-Saponjic to Benfica B

-Gacinovic to Eintracht Frankfurt (Bundesliga)

-Zivkovic to Benfica (Primeira Liga)

-Jovanovic to Zenit (RPL)

-Grujic to Liverpool (EPL)

-Savic to Lazio (Serie A)

Pretty much everyone left Serbia.
                  lol at Masoud super league it's true tho haha
                  Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Watching Japan vs Venezuela really makes me think what the fuck our players were doing in training. Cause our boys couldnt make 3 passes without losing the ball and then we see another Asian team passing without any troubles who might actually win against this strong Venezuelan side. Still 0-0 54th minute.

Comment

Want to add one more thing, how these Japanese can run for 102 minutes right now without looking tired really shows that when it comes to stamina our training just aint enough.

Comment

Want to add one more thing, how these Japanese can run for 102 minutes right now without looking tired really shows that when it comes to stamina our training just aint enough.
                        Where are you watching?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                          Where are you watching?
                          Acestream and rojadirecta. HD quality english commentators! also install adblock so you wont be distured by spam pages. Anyhow Venezuela scored 107th minute with a corner and then a header. game not over yet japan attacking all out now. 10 min remaining

here is the link but you need acestream installed http://tsnxacestream.blogspot.se/201...-tsn-1-hd.html

Comment

AET *Venezuela U20 1-0 (0-0,0-0) Japan U20

FT South Korea U20 1-3 (0-2) Portugal U20

Futbol24 LIVEAAA

Last edited by St_Mark; 05-30-2017, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Aside from needing a better coach (I have no idea what Peyrovani's credentials are as a coach, besides his family ties to the Islamic Republic), our so called Talented little super stars (sarcasm intended to the fullest extend of the law!!!), MUST do a better job of physical conditioning. they can't wait for training camp, they have to have a daily regiment and conditioning program IF they are serious about their football career.

in football, you can't win games if you can't run.

Comment

The more I think about it the poor physical conditioning is the responsibility of the clubs.
                                If they hand over the players in poor condition to the national team and only give a short period of time to Peyrovani, then even if he was a genius he couldn't get the players running the way you need in international football.

Comment

Working...
                                X