No announcement yet.

U-20 World Cup 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just woke up and saw we won, never doubted Peyrovani for a second. 2 more draws would be enough at this point I think

Comment

wow. Excellent result. From the highlights we really dominated the game. Can anybody give a summary of how the players did as a team and individually. Especially best performers / how did our main guys like shekari,noorafkan,etc do??

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        I just woke up and saw we won, never doubted Peyrovani for a second. 2 more draws would be enough at this point I think
        Yesterday you just said you're going to cheer for England. You trolling ?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Yesterday you just said you're going to cheer for England. You trolling ?
            That's the joke... guess expressive use of words doesn't translate well online w/ the lack of facial and vocal hints lol. I was surprised how well he proved me wrong

Comment

Comment

W/e tbh, I was actually looking forward to watching Iran in this tournament but then remembered the manager is Peyrovani. Shifted my hopes toward England at this point
                When Iraq doesn't make it into the U-20 WC

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  When Iraq doesn't make it into the U-20 WC
                  Triggeram kardi.

Comment

Triggeram kardi.
                    impressive self control bro

Comment

There is no time for jokes. I watched the game highlights vs. Costa Rica. Satisfied with the 3 points, specially that awesome finish by our No. 9 player. There were however a couple of big defensive lapses that have to be fixed immediately. Improvement on set pieces is mandatory for a chance to progress into the later stages of the tournament. Iran's next opponent for match day 2, has won all of their last several fixtures: http://int.soccerway.com/teams/zambia/zambia-u20/8313/ -- they might be the strongest team in the group.
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Zambia are physically strong and technically creative. I saw their match vs Portugal and I am very impressed by them. I am not sure if they are all U20 players as it is most common among African teams that used overage players just like Iraqi teams in Asia. But they are really strong, and if we can get a draw from them we will be lucky.

Comment

The friendliest with Senegal were excellent preparation for Zambia . Zambia beat Senegal 2-0 in the u20 AFCON final just a few months ago and our boys did decently against Senegal , tying both games without key players. With the confidence boost of getting this first win , I think that we can do well against Zambia . Important to make match as tactical as possible because even tho physically our team is good , we can't match Zambia in that department

Comment

Watched the full game last night and This team has individual talent and C+ coaching. As usual there is a lack of connection and passing between mid fielders and offense. Next game is 2-0 Zambia. Sorry but Zambia is a very strong opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              Zambia are physically strong and technically creative. I saw their match vs Portugal and I am very impressed by them. I am not sure if they are all U20 players as it is most common among African teams that used overage players just like Iraqi teams in Asia. But they are really strong, and if we can get a draw from them we will be lucky.
                              Iranian players are taller than of Zambia as total and as starting 11.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                Iranian players are taller than of Zambia as total and as starting 11.
                                Yeah but you only have to look at zambia's goals today to see how much power they possess. idk who they even managed to generate so much power from such weird angles/runups.

Comment

Working...
                                X