Rezaeian Apology Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
    I've never complained about his playing, but he needs a haircut!
    He needs a haircut? More like, he needs to focus less on his haircut

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Not true, this is a baseless rumor started on PFDC and unfortunately there are people naive enough to believe it. Sadat_abad who personally knows Steve has already told us that it's not true....also in his interviews with TFC this season he has stated numerous times that he is in contact with the TM staff. If he had an argument why would they keep in touch with him? With that logic they'd still be in touch with rahmati and aghili, could you even imagine that?
      Why do they keep in contact with him if they're not even going to call him up?

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
        although maybe he is taking it too long and should already have given him some playing time as a sub.
        Do you think if CQ was PP's coach, Rezaeian would have been given playing time sooner? He'd be lucky to sit on the bench as he does now! Branko has been more than fair to him just to keep him around! Taremi should have been given the same fate!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          Do you think if CQ was PP's coach, Rezaeian would have been given playing time sooner? He'd be lucky to sit on the bench as he does now! Branko has been more than fair to him just to keep him around! Taremi should have been given the same fate!
          Branko told multiple times that he didn't want Rezeian anymore. He couldn't resist PP management and fans and after dozens of meetings with Taheri, he agreed to replace Ansari with Rezaeian.

Comment

If Carlos can teach this guy poise and confidence on the ball & how to play heads up football, then there is hope for all others as well, I guess. 😛
            I only watch him @ TM
            Last two games, especially vs. SK he was brilliant. If he keeps these sorta performances up, no doubt he would receive better EU offers than Turkey ..!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Branko told multiple times that he didn't want Rezeian anymore. He couldn't resist PP management and fans and after dozens of meetings with Taheri, he agreed to replace Ansari with Rezaeian.
              and do you think a man like CQ couldn't resist PP management, like Branko did? It would have been either him or Rezaeian! Again, Branko is doing Rezaeian a big big favor to put him on the bench!

Comment

and do you think a man like CQ couldn't resist PP management, like Branko did? It would have been either him or Rezaeian! Again, Branko is doing Rezaeian a big big favor to put him on the bench!
                I don't disagree. IFF and PP are not really comparable, but CQ successfully resisted when everyone was asking for Rahmati and Aghili right before the final WCQ games.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  Why do they keep in contact with him if they're not even going to call him up?
                  Because football is an unpredictable phenomenon - rezaeian can wake up tomorrow and slip in the shower and break his ankle and Ghafouri can hit a huge slump and get benched by heydari as RB. You never know what can happen therefore you have to monitor your previous players who still might be able to offer something. Bottom line is you and I don't know that he is 100% done in CQ's eyes and not going to get called up....his comments tell us the exact opposite. Especially since he indicated being closer 5-6 hours closer to Iran played a role in going to TFC
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Honestly I was never mad at Rezaeian for leaving Perspolis like that. Maybe he was unprofessional and didn’t stick to the contract - but let's be honest, the whole management and environment is unprofessional and the contracts mean shit to them, so why do we expect the players to the professional out of nothing when the roots are rotten like that at first place?

I am just mad at them for returning back, soon they will end up like hundreds of other wasted talents... (Taremi already declined a lot...)
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

ha??
                      why?
                      Branko is upset with Rezaeian because he did not return his calls when camp started. his beef has absolutely nothing to do with anything else.
                      Taremi never did anything like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X