No announcement yet.

Rezaeian Apology Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was king yesterday, and got angry with his right to do, when others didn't give him the pass in front of the goal.

Comment

I think the period of ppl still being mad over his departure of rizespor is over. at the end of the day what matters is how he performs for TM and for me it doesn't matter if he is in barcelona or paddideh mashad, as long as he is in fine form nobody should complain. same goes for PAG.....yes its a shame they dont have the mentality we would like them to have but I never resorted to kicking them out of TM like some ppl do when a player goes to QSL or signs for a sorkhabi team.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        I admit. I was one of the many who thought Taremi and Rezaeian should lose their spots on TM for their stupid decision to leave Turkey. But I was wrong. I still believe Taremi messed up by coming back, but I regret calling out Rezaeian for it, as he only went to Turkey because Taremi wanted him to come. Thus there was no reason for Rezaeian not to return once Taremi returned.

I was one of the first to say that Rezaeian should be replaced by Vouria, or another full-back. I was wrong. After seeing the way Rezaeian has played the last two matches, I think it's safe to say Ramin is here to stay on TM and has helped TM blossom lately in WCQ. I hope to see him join a European club soon, but if he doesn't, I wouldn't mind him kicking ass with Persepolis either
        The guy had 1 good game (in a game where everyone played well) and you are apologizing?! Wait to see how he will play in the next 10 TM games before you start to regret why you wanted Vouria instead of him!

You say you still believe Taremi messed up but Rezaeian didn't! If he really left Perspolis just to satisfy Taremi's wish, then that should be more unforgivable for pp fans. If Rezaeian was on the bench yesterday and Taremi had started instead of Amiri or Jahanbakhsh and played a great game, I wonder if you still would have said the same thing!

Comment

I think Branko should appologize. Ramin is one of the best RB in the world. Branko has him now but does not use him.
          Taremi is greate in the right but not so good in center.

Comment

Don't think this deserves a new thread, but just to clear some things up. What Rezaeian did with the Turkish offer and how he returned back was pretty stupid and will haunt him - NO EXCUSE, one day he might regret it if he does not get another chance to get out of Iran. However the way people started to question is quality just proved the majorities don’t even watch PGL and still think they have the right to judge a player based on one or two TM games. Currently Branko is benching Rezaeien because of disciplinary issues, just to give him a message that no matter how good you are you won’t easily get your spot back...and I see nothing wrong with that, although maybe he is taking it too long and should already have given him some playing time as a sub. No doubt that soon he will be a starter and main player for Perspolis again.
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I always thought this guy is amazing, since his Saba days especially the last season where he used to score those wonderful free kicks. So no apology from me.

Comment

He was great in the last 2 games. Agreed.

And I was very harsh on him (and Hajsafi) for the Qatar and China games, so I guess an apology is in order.

I just hope they can keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  I admit. I was one of the many who thought Taremi and Rezaeian should lose their spots on TM for their stupid decision to leave Turkey. But I was wrong. I still believe Taremi messed up by coming back, but I regret calling out Rezaeian for it, as he only went to Turkey because Taremi wanted him to come. Thus there was no reason for Rezaeian not to return once Taremi returned.
                  I was one of the first to say that Rezaeian should be replaced by Vouria, or another full-back. I was wrong. After seeing the way Rezaeian has played the last two matches, I think it's safe to say Ramin is here to stay on TM and has helped TM blossom lately in WCQ. I hope to see him join a European club soon, but if he doesn't, I wouldn't mind him kicking ass with Persepolis either
                  Actually, the other way around. Rezaeian went there with intention to sign (if there was a taker). Taremi just went with him for the ride and that's why his agent didn't go with him. Rezaeian is the one that persuaded him to sign too.

I was one of the few members here that thought their decision to go to that club was wrong and I was happy that they came back. Two extra months of training camp with Carlos qeiroz and working under Branko during the season is better than playing for a bottom feeder in Turkish league, specially THIS year. Next year , they can go where ever they hell they want, just not this year.

Comment

Rezaian has been great. I am glad we now have a reliable and athletic RB. Who are are his back ups now? Ghafouri? Is Heydari still in the picture?And whatever happened to Steven Beitashour's TM Career? I know he still starts in the MLS for Toronto, CQ never called him up again or what?

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                      Rezaian has been great. I am glad we now have a reliable and athletic RB. Who are are his back ups now? Ghafouri? Is Heydari still in the picture?And whatever happened to Steven Beitashour's TM Career? I know he still starts in the MLS for Toronto, CQ never called him up again or what?
                      Beitashour's TM career is over. I believe him and CQ got in an argument to the point where he on his shitt list. So no more Beitashour

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        Beitashour's TM career is over. I believe him and CQ got in an argument to the point where he on his shitt list. So no more Beitashour
                        is this true? what are the details?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          and you know this because?

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                            is this true? what are the details?
                            Not true, this is a baseless rumor started on PFDC and unfortunately there are people naive enough to believe it. Sadat_abad who personally knows Steve has already told us that it's not true....also in his interviews with TFC this season he has stated numerous times that he is in contact with the TM staff. If he had an argument why would they keep in touch with him? With that logic they'd still be in touch with rahmati and aghili, could you even imagine that?
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I've never complained about his playing, but he needs a haircut!

Comment

I'm not apologizing because I still think he should have stayed in Turkey.

But that doesn't mean I don't acknowledge that he's a talented player who has been quite influential in Team Melli's matches.

I respect him for his performances and his die hard play hard for Team Melli attitude. I'll give him credit for that, he deserves it.

But I'm not apologizing for making fun of him because he came back to Iran.

He's still missing a nut.

Comment

Working...
                                X