Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Iran - South Korea; Info, Updates and Live Reports (11.10.2016)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emam Hassan o Hossein seshanbeh ma ra komak nemikone, CQ dar haale haazer emaame maast, albate bacheye Porteghaale, saudi nist.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

goal-scoring Korea vs defensive Iran facing off in Tehran. I want this match end with a draw and Uzbekistan beat China. That way Iran and Korea will have 8 points and Uzbekistan will have 9.
      Haq olinur, berilmas - rights are earned, not granted.

Comment

Originally posted by AhadUzbek View Post
        goal-scoring Korea vs defensive Iran facing off in Tehran. I want this match end with a draw and Uzbekistan beat China. That way Iran and Korea will have 8 points and Uzbekistan will have 9.
        China is going to have to play so hard and give everything vs you guys
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Ki? Koja? Koo?
          The poor sod actually provided ammunition to CQ to motivate the team to beat them.

As for this ashura controversy (did anyone miss the mullah actually demanding the team to LOSE, because in case of a win people may actually become happy, express joy and get into festive mood!!!!!! Yes ppl, we have THIS backward set of ppl ruling Iran), beatng Korea, defeating our direct opponents, overcoming one of our traditional rivals, all of them take a backstage to my utterly desperate and heartfelt desire to win this game only to see the people of iran rise and scream with joy, laugh, be merry, celebrate, dance, shout and do just about anything possible to express happiness.

In other words, the glory, the winning stats, the three points. ... none of them matter a jot. Can't give a f**k.
          All I want is to see people screaming and laughing till their throats are hoarse. Only to see these backward parasites squirm and rage and burn

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            China is going to have to play so hard and give everything vs you guys
            They are not an easy side to beat, I agree, but I think we are going to try anyway.
            And I wish either Iran (preferably) or Korea emerged as a clear stronger side from your rivalry, but because of there are 2 spots available, there is an incentive to "share" those two sweet spots. This is kind of what happened in the last WCQ. But this time, Uzbekistan is trailing dangerously close and therefore you guys cannot be "buddies" to comfortably share the top two spots.
            I am saying I am hoping for a tie to stay clear from both, Korea and Iran. In reality though, staying 2 points clear from one of you and trailing the other by 1 point is much more comfortable.

Comment

We have a great chance to gain some momentum if we manage to beat korea considering our next match is vs. syria and korea is playing uzbekistan

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                We have a great chance to gain some momentum if we manage to beat korea considering our next match is vs. syria and korea is playing uzbekistan
                Yep, BEAT the Koreans, please, I am cheering for you wholeheartedly! That way Korea will play us with two points less and even a draw will be enough for us to stay above them.

Comment

you play at home vs china or away?if away you will have a hard time and we will beat korea

Comment

Yep, BEAT the Koreans, please, I am cheering for you wholeheartedly! That way Korea will play us with two points less and even a draw will be enough for us to stay above them.
                    To be honest, I think Uzbekistan will have a good chance to qualify even if they finish 3rd in the group and go to playoffs. If Japan and Australia go through automatically you guys would face Saudi Arabia or UAE and if you win then you would have to play a team from North America/Central America, which isnt so bad, but I know I dont want TM going through that path its just more complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      you play at home vs china or away?if away you will have a hard time and we will beat korea
                      It is a home game for us. God willing, we want to beat them. Some of our "great" players are suspended or injured and our "forever second choice" players have been longing for this opportunity. I believe we will tear China apart in Tashkent.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                        and I have been to Seoul a few times and walked on Tehran street. I have eaten all types of Korean meals, in streets, in restaurants, in homes..
                        ALL types??!

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                        به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

It is a home game for us. God willing, we want to beat them. Some of our "great" players are suspended or injured and our "forever second choice" players have been longing for this opportunity. I believe we will tear China apart in Tashkent.
                          If you don't beat the Chinese (although they will throw the kitchen sink at you, given loss to Syria) on your own turf, you don't deserve to be in the World Cup. I mean that in the best possible way.

In the long term, Your best chance is not for Iran to draw -it is for Iran to beat SK and reduce their chances of qualification, short term to draw and you guys beat China.

Shotor dar Khab binad panbeh-daneh. Sorry but Realistically I think Iran and SK will qualify and you guys in the Play-off. Can't imagine a World Cup without SK, not that I love them!
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

To be honest Group A is way way easier compare to Group B, specially with the way Saudi is playing, so 4 teams battling for two spots and Iraq was very unlucky in all of their matches to be honest..

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Emam Hassan o Hossein seshanbeh ma ra komak nemikone, CQ dar haale haazer emaame maast, albate bacheye Porteghaale, saudi nist.
                              You sure?

Comment

We lost 2 valuable points vs china. The Aliabad village team could win against china, if you dont win against china you may give up dreaming from wc 18.
                                But i guess it is going to be an easy play for you to fix it.
                                Next week can we see uzbekistan with figure 9 in the table, whereas iran and korea nobody knows how it ends.

Comment

Working...
                                X