• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's going to Persepolis !

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      He's going to Persepolis !
      Here is my point of view. If all these players we have that are playing Qatar are playing only because of the money and have no desire to Europe, I would rather have them play in PGPL to atleast improve the quality of the league.

It looks like Ashkan has no ambition to play in Europe, so in a sense it is a good move that atleast he will be playing in our league and improving the quality.

Guys please don't attack me and misunderstand what I am saying: I am livid that he has no ambition to play high level football, BUT I would rather have him play in Iran than Qatar.

Comment

He has left the club, although his replacement's registration is not done yet.
        Last edited by Tehranto; 09-23-2016, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Apparently he has left the club, although his replacement's registration is not done yet.
          His latest Instagram posts somewhat implicates that he has no club anymore. He is training for himself now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKn5B77g...=ashkandejagah

Comment

Apparently Ashkan will join the TM camp in the upcoming days or is already there..not exactly sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              His latest Instagram posts somewhat implicates that he has no club anymore. He is training for himself now.

Yup. He's left the club. Makes sense. Hopefully he will look to Europe. I am sure Al Arabi has to pay a lot for terminating the contract early. Maybe he won't look too much at money cause he's being paid ridiculous amount at Al Arabi (5 million Euros) and just focus on footballing aspects.

He has links to both Germany and England. Let's hope he chooses one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Yup. He's left the club. Makes sense. Hopefully he will look to Europe. I am sure Al Arabi has to pay a lot for terminating the contract early. Maybe he won't look too much at money cause he's being paid ridiculous amount at Al Arabi (5 million Euros) and just focus on footballing aspects.
                He has links to both Germany and England. Let's hope he chooses one or the other.
                Dejagah is the only Iranian who fits perfectly into the Barclays Premier League. I hope a team like Middlesbrough or Swansea City rescues him from the shit hole Qatar.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing him in PGPL. That is, if he is not going to Europe.

Comment

Awesome news if true, but can I ask what from the post makes you believe that he is no longer at Al Arabi? I took it as meaning he was training alone due to injury and would be back soon on the field. I didn't see anything suggest his contract has ended.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      Awesome news if true, but can I ask what from the post makes you believe that he is no longer at Al Arabi? I took it as meaning he was training alone due to injury and would be back soon on the field. I didn't see anything suggest his contract has ended.
                      It was pure speculation from my part.

Comment

It was pure speculation from my part.
                        Oh, okay. Well, I won't get my hopes up then. This Dejagah club circus has been going along for too long for me. Mostly, I blame Iranian media for making me have trust issues, because they say his contract has been terminated every week.

If there is some concrete proof, I'll be happy, but even if his contract is terminated, it doesn't mean some other Al ______ team won't pick him up on another $6 million deal to put the final nail into the coffin of his career.

Let's wait and see, but I'm still under the impression that he won't leave Al Arabi.

Comment

Swedish news site uploaded this picture, ah the memories..

Comment

Varzesh 3 instagram says he is staying at Al-Arabi

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                              Varzesh 3 instagram says he is staying at Al-Arabi
                              Cashhhhhkan Dejagah, drowning in Arab money till his retirement.

Comment

Cashhhhhkan Dejagah, drowning in Arab money till his retirement.
                                Yeah disappointing but I think we were all expecting it deep down.

Comment

Working...
                                X