Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Arabi keeps rejecting Dejagha ... have some decency and self-respect and leave for God's sake!

Comment

Qatari's papers claims Ashkan will be back to Bundesliga during winter transfer, finally a good news in his case?!?!
      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1390817...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Al Arabi keeps rejecting Dejagha ... have some decency and self-respect and leave for God's sake!
        But the money bruh..

Comment

Obviously he's been training with a Bundesliga team.

http://www.isna.ir/news/95110805175/...ندسلیگا

روزنامه قطری از بازگشت اشکان دژاگه به بوندسلیگا خبر داد.

به گزارش ایسنا و به نقل از الرایه، در فصل جابجایی زمستانی خبرهای زیادی درباره بازگشت اشکان دژاگه به العربی به گوش رسید. در همین رابطه روزنامه الرای قطر اعلام کرد بازگشت دژاگه به العربی منتفی شده است و این بازیکن ایرانی در تمرین یک تیم آلمانی شرکت کرده تا زمینه بازگشت او به بوندسلیگا فراهم شود.

این روزنامه قطری نامی از باشگاهی که دژاگه با آن تمرین کرده نیاورد.

Comment

It's hard to believe a Bundesliga team would want someone who spent 3 years in Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              It's hard to believe a Bundesliga team would want someone who spent 3 years in Qatar.
              Why? schalke bought Ali Karimi

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                Why? schalke bought Ali Karimi
                از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
                Karimi was exceptionally talented in contrast to Dejagah who's just really average at best for Bundesliga standards.

Comment

Sounds good. I hope this is true. Hopefully we'll see him back soon at Hertha Berlin.

Comment

Maybe it's a Bundesliga 2 team. But first of all, the news needs to be true.

Comment

3 months ago he was training with Nürnberg.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/as...4892.bild.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        3 months ago he was training with Nürnberg.

I think they are referring to Al-Arabi's training camp, that was held in Nürnberg.

Comment

This article is already a bit older but it is probably about FC Nuremberg since he had already trained there.

DEJAGAH TRAINED IN NUREMBERG

Club belongs to the Bundesliga!

European champion with the German U 21, champion with the VfL Wolfsburg: 2009 was the year for Ashkan Dejagah (30). At least since 2014 and his change to Qatar, however, the German-Iranian has become quiet.

The former Berlin-based Al-Arabi club is currently preparing for the new season in the World Cup host country from 2022 on the Valznerweiher. BILD met Dejagah on the interview:

How is it to be back in the former football home?

Dejagah: "It is always nice to come to Germany. My family still lives here, and when I am free, I often fly to Germany.

What is your relationship with the club?

Dejagah: "I know Nuremberg well, often came up against it. With Enis Alushi and Thorsten Kirschbaum, I played in the national team. It's nice to see old colleagues again. "

Was there any contact with Nuremberg?

Dejagah: "Before I went to Wolfsburg, there were talks. There was Hans Meyer here still coach. But I finally decided for Wolfsburg because it is not so far away from Berlin. "

Are you in the stadium on Friday?

Dejagah: "Yes, many players of us want to look at Heidenheim. It is outstanding for them to experience such an atmosphere. And of course, I keep my fingers crossed for the club. With the fans, the stadium and the training ground, this club simply belongs to the Bundesliga. "

Was the new beginning in Qatar difficult?

Dejagah: "It is already a big difference to Germany or England. Of course, I try to bring my German discipline and everything that belongs to football here. This is something you still need in Qatar. "

Many foreign workers have to pass their passports in Qatar. You too?

Dejagah: "Passports do not have to be given. Only if you want to leave the country, you have to get a so-called 'signing' from the club. But there were also never problems. It's all cool in Qatar. "

The World Cup in Qatar should be held in the summer. A good idea?

Dejagah: "It is almost impossible in the summer to play a World Cup there. That's why all the teams there are keeping their training camp in Europe during this time. Even mid-September, when the league begins, it is still quite hot. For this reason, it is now postponed to winter. "

Why do you play for Iran?

Dejagah: "In the end it was a matter of heart: My parents are Persians and I have with Iran the chance to play always once again a World Cup or the Asia Cup. I've listened to my heart and family. And of course I am very grateful to Germany. "

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            I think they are referring to Al-Arabi's training camp, that was held in Nürnberg.
                            Yes, u r right.

Comment

come on dejagah move out of qatar, look at gucci learn from him and leave

Comment

^ yes he has enough money now for a big bath and shave
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X