Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Championship league destroys players. Way too many games and way too physical for a player looking to play in the World Cup. He should go to Bundesliga or even Holland.

Comment

What? Championship?! Come on...it would be very silly from a technical player like Saman to move to a league with zero creativity, basically bezan ziresh football and high intensity. Germany would suit him the best.

Comment

Agha it's easy to say where WOULD suit him but Fulham and QPR, especially QPR seem to have major legitimate interest. I would prefer bundesliga as well but I doubt östersund don't sell if QPR matches the asking price

Comment

I've seen Ghoddos play a bunch of times now and he is definitely NOT the Messi-type of jewel some people in this thread made him out to be...he's a decent player, kinda like a slower version of Mohamed Salah I'd say...but he's waaay to small for premier league
          If I were a premier league scout I'd prefer Gero, Bachirou and all the other siyapoosts on this team as a transfer target.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
            I've seen Ghoddos play a bunch of times now and he is definitely NOT the Messi-type of jewel some people in this thread made him out to be...he's a decent player, kinda like a slower version of Mohamed Salah I'd say...but he's waaay to small for premier league
            If I were a premier league scout I'd prefer Gero, Bachirou and all the other siyapoosts on this team as a transfer target.
            wayyyy to small ??? He is an absolute tank dude. Definitely not skinny. His level is way higher than championship. He is physically much better than somebody like ARJ for instance. Reminscent of dejagah in his prime but still more built and stocky.

Comment

"Saman Ghoddos nominated for this year's attackers!

Östersund's Iranian national teamman can bring home the prestigious prize in "Allsvenskan's Great Prize"

Saman Ghoddos has been nominated for this year's striker after his fine season in Allsvenskan. The other nominees are Markus Rosenberg for Malmö FF and IFK Norrköping Kalle Holmberg. Ghoddos is also nominated for the month's player in Allsvenskan.

Saman's club Östersund FC is currently on a fourth place in the table, only one point behind the third Djurgården which has the final place for next year's edition of the Europa League. Otherwise, it is precisely in the Europa League that Östersund and Ghoddos have accounted for the big headlines when they set out big clubs like Galatasaray and PAOK Thessaloniki on the way to the group game. Once in the group game, the score has continued to hit clubs such as Hertha Berlin, Atletic Bilbao and Zorja Luhansk, much thanks to Saman Ghoddos and the skillful defense game controlled by the Sotirios Papagiannopoulos midfield. Östersund's FK is actually just a victory from advancement to the next round, which can be seen as one of the biggest squads of the year in Swedish football.

Together Ghoddos is closest to joining Iranwill the national team have two training matches against Panama (9nov) and Venezuela (13nov). Iran is ready for the World Cup in Russia in 2018 and the chance to see Saman Ghoddos play a World Cup match is great. It remains to be seen if coach Carlos Queiroz will give a place in the starting line-up for one of Sweden's hottest players.

About Allsvenskan's Great Prize, source fotbollskanalen.se:
              Allsvenskan's Great Price in C More and TV12 is an annual recurring live event with full focus on Allsvenskan. Allsvenskan's Great Prize is organized by Swedish Elit Soccer, C More and Offside Football Magazine.

The winners are appointed by a jury consisting of Allsvenskans 16 main coaches and team captains, as well as 32 selected journalists and experts. The jury includes representatives of national and local media, press and television, radio and web newspapers. The federation team for the national team, Janne Andersson, and the U21 federation Roland Nilsson are also included in the jury."

https://www.svenskafans.com/varlden/...re-578558.aspx

Comment

So apparently he won striker of the year in Allsvenskan. Congrats to him!
                Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 11-08-2017, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Yes, he did win that price. The trophy was handed over to his trainer (Potter) since Saman is with TM.
                  https://www.svenskafans.com/fotboll/...s--578784.aspx

Här är vinnarna i Allsvenskans Stora Pris

Anders Christiansen blev årets mittfältare och årets mest värdefulla spelare.
                  Under tisdagskvällen utsågs de bästa från Allsvenskan 2017 – och Anders Christiansen fick en framträdande roll under galan Allsvenskans Stora Pris. Nedan listas alla vinnarna.
                  Allsvenskans stora pris (årets mest värdefulla spelare): Anders Christiansen, Malmö
                  Årets målvakt: Johan Wiland, Hammarby/Malmö
                  Årets försvarare: Anton Tinnerholm, Malmö
                  Årets mittfältare: Anders Christiansen, Malmö
                  Årets anfallare: Saman Ghoddos, Östersund
                  Årets nykomling: Pontus Dahlberg, IFK Göteborg
                  Årets tränare: Graham Potter, Östersund
                  Fotbollskanalens pris till Årets röst i Allsvenskan: Kenny Stamatopoulos, AIK
                  SFSU:s pris till Årets bortasektion: Djurgården
                  Last edited by Essi; 11-09-2017, 01:00 AM.

Comment

wow, great news!!

Congrats to Saman & lets hope he keeps his performance like this for years to come
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Damet garm Saman!!!! Not surprised he looked like he really stood out this year! Hoping he gets recognized for it and transfers to a bigger team, proud of you!
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Congratulations to Saman!!

Comment

Werder Bremen interested in Saman Ghoddos....right after Nouri gets sacked

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...efter-ghoddos/

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Werder Bremen interested in Saman Ghoddos....right after Nouri gets sacked

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...efter-ghoddos/
                            Bremen can straight fuck off... Enjoy relegation.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

He is a gem of a find for TM!!! Congrats to CQ for swaying him towards Iran and away from Sweden!!

Comment

Samans 1st TM Goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke7pJdlqX0s
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X