This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    Bro, heard of the NFL? NBA? Dennis Rodman? There's plenty of athletes who use lots of hard drugs and have been premier at their sports. Jon Bones Jones was on stuff, and the most athletically gifted MMA fighter of all time. Don't think drug usage shows its affects until way later, unless you die from it when you're young.

Even Ozzy Osbourne could kind of speak until he was around 40, but that guy was more drugs than man at that point.
    Still doesn't answer my question, how does he use cannabis before a match and still manage to play for a full 90 minutes without anybody knowing? Especially as a professional. There is some bs to these articles.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      Still doesn't answer my question, how does he use cannabis before a match and still manage to play for a full 90 minutes without anybody knowing? Especially as a professional. There is some bs to these articles.
      I know people who smoke marijuana a few times a day in heavy amounts and go work in offices in high rise buildings. They are good at masking the smell. Otherwise, they function well enough to not get fired from decent jobs. I think people overestimate the power of marijuana. When people smoke enough of it, they can function on it. Just like alcohol. Many alcoholics in the world that people never know are alcoholics.

Comment

so, back on topic ;

He is still considering Swedish NT??
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
          so, back on topic ;

Yes..

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            so, back on topic ;

I don't think so. The Swedish reporter asked him you have gotten your passport and it seems you are ready to join Iran but what if the Swedish coach calls you and asks you to come to the Swedish national team, which one would you choose? Saman said: but he hasn't called me. Right now there is only 1 serious offer on the table and that is Iran. They really want me. This is not to put pressure on the Swedish national team or the coach to invite me. I love Sweden and I'm grown up here. I'm educated here. But at the same time, I have family and relatives in Iran as well and I'd like to make them proud too so. Then the interviewer wanted to make the interview interesting and asked, from what you say it seems you are disappointed you have not been invited to the Swedish national team. and then he answered: disappointed? well.... where ever I go my only intention is to help my team. It's not even sure that I'd be a starter in the Swedish national team and it's not sure I'd be a starter in the Iranian national team either. I may sit on the bench but then I only want to help the team I'm representing. Even if it's from the bench. The interviewer asked, so if you are invited to the Swedish national team tomorrow, what would you decide? Then he said well, I have my family here and we would sit down and discuss about it. In the next couple of days I will make a decision.

To me it seems he has already made up his mind to join Iran. But of course for his Swedish fans' sake, he needs to be humble and say he doesn't know which country he'd choose.

Ps. He speaks such a crappy Swedish! It's obvious he's mostly been hanging around with immigrants!

Comment

^^ Thanks, that already made my day
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                Ps. He speaks such a crappy Swedish! It's obvious he's mostly been hanging around with immigrants!
                Dadash he is from Malmö all kalleh siahs sound like that haha over there no matter how good or bad they are in swedish its still skånska

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  Dadash he is from Malmö all kalleh siahs sound like that haha over there no matter how good or bad they are in swedish its still skånska
                  Only kalle siahs sound like that, which by definition makes it poor Swedish.
                  sigpic

Comment

LOOOOOL....look at minute 5:00 when the whole crowd is singing only for Ghoddos, saying: Saman Ghoddos goes on water, lalalalalalalala
                    Apparently this chant is quite usual for the fans. Here is another video after a game in June:

Look at minute 03:45

Comment

I don't think we will see him playing for team melli due to his performances in EL, it seems to me that he'd rather hold out and play for Sweden. The thing is he's still only proven at Swedish league level are the national team really going to put a punt on him for an official fifa game I'm not sure. Time is ticking, I can understand it will be hard for him, guy has never been to Iran and committing to Iran will be stressful on his career. I can completely understand his preference for Sweden
                      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Why did he go and got his passport if he cant decide what he will do? Maybe his aim is to put pressure on the Sweds to show "if you guys dont want me then i will go and play for Iran" I guess he dont have anything to lose if he waits abit and see how his performance in Europa Lige will be... If he continues to score and perform well then i have no doubt that the swedish team will also invite him... We will have to wait and see how all this turns out. Its 50 / 50 right now.

I wounder if he reads this forum... Maybe he will influenced by our posts here

Comment

I don't think so. The Swedish reporter asked him you have gotten your passport and it seems you are ready to join Iran but what if the Swedish coach calls you and asks you to come to the Swedish national team, which one would you choose? Saman said: but he hasn't called me. Right now there is only 1 serious offer on the table and that is Iran. They really want me. This is not to put pressure on the Swedish national team or the coach to invite me. I love Sweden and I'm grown up here. I'm educated here. But at the same time, I have family and relatives in Iran as well and I'd like to make them proud too so. Then the interviewer wanted to make the interview interesting and asked, from what you say it seems you are disappointed you have not been invited to the Swedish national team. and then he answered: disappointed? well.... where ever I go my only intention is to help my team. It's not even sure that I'd be a starter in the Swedish national team and it's not sure I'd be a starter in the Iranian national team either. I may sit on the bench but then I only want to help the team I'm representing. Even if it's from the bench. The interviewer asked, so if you are invited to the Swedish national team tomorrow, what would you decide? Then he said well, I have my family here and we would sit down and discuss about it. In the next couple of days I will make a decision.

To me it seems he has already made up his mind to join Iran. But of course for his Swedish fans' sake, he needs to be humble and say he doesn't know which country he'd choose.

finally, thank you for a concise translation..!! damet garm

sounds to me, he is in the bag, its now just a matter of When Carlos is afforded a sensible chance to work him in his system of play..!!
                          unless he fails miserably at CQ's strict TM tactical adaptation ( which is very unlikely..!) he looks to me an ideal Fit for TM offense and due to his obvious High Caliber, he appears primed to become a WC starter or at a very least a significant contributor for us in Russia18...!

Comment

I live close to Malmø. I think it has been a good place for Iranians who want to develop their talents.

Comment

If CQ is serious about this chap, then he should make it official ASAP.
                              Not bcoz I think sweden might snatch him, but bcoz the rest of our players will not appreciate someone waltzing in AFTER THEY HAVE TOILED & WORKED HARD TO QUALIFY.
                              We still have a couple of games left. and he can at least get to be part of the process which may legitimize him claim at TM further.

I dont know why CQ hasnt moved on this if he truly wants this chap.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                finally, thank you for a concise translation..!! damet garm

sounds to me, he is in the bag, its now just a matter of When Carlos is afforded a sensible chance to work him in his system of play..!!
                                unless he fails miserably at CQ's strict TM tactical adaptation ( which is very unlikely..!) he looks to me an ideal Fit for TM offense and due to his obvious High Caliber, he appears primed to become a WC starter or at a very least a significant contributor for us in Russia18...!
                                the issue is will cq want to bring in a new player in qualifers ,or wait and invite him for the 2 friendlies against russia and the african country, we have to wait and see ,we can use him against syria, not sure about korea

Comment

Working...
                                X