This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Again i like what i see in his case and i know Ghoddos did well vs Gala but don't forget the Iraqi guy Brwa Nouri is also dominating in Ostersunds, just tell you the Swedish league is not always a good indication regarding player potential!
    That's what I think. He needs to be tested more consistently versus tougher opposition.

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2016

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      No one playing in the Swedish league is even remotely close to being too good for tm. The guy who keeps saying this keeps calling Ghoddos a CAM while he's clearly been playing LW and striker for a while now so that alone should tell you how little he actually knows.
      On first glance I think Ghoddos is clearly TM material, but nothing is guaranteed. Reactions here are exaggerating his abilities as you would expect Iranian fans to do, he is good but I wouldn't even be sure that he would get into our first eleven and even perform, let alone be "too good for us".

For example, Jahanbakhsh is playing in a far better league (11th in Europe I think? As opposed to 24th in Europe for Sweden) and has had as good of a season, if not better than Ghoddos in the Eredivisie. One of the best numbers for wingers in that league, but he is yet to perform as good for TM (showing that nothing is guaranteed) and doesn't get half the hype Ghoddos gets in here even though he is the same age, plays in a better league, has performed great against far more good teams that Ghoddos has.

And JB is not even our best player, but yeah Ghoddos is "too good for TM"

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        On first glance I think Ghoddos is clearly TM material, but nothing is guaranteed. Reactions here are exaggerating his abilities as you would expect Iranian fans to do, he is good but I wouldn't even be sure that he would get into our first eleven and even perform, let alone be "too good for us".

For example, Jahanbakhsh is playing in a far better league (11th in Europe I think? As opposed to 24th in Europe for Sweden) and has had as good of a season, if not better than Ghoddos in the Eredivisie. One of the best numbers for wingers in that league, but he is yet to perform as good for TM (showing that nothing is guaranteed) and doesn't get half the hype Ghoddos gets in here even though he is the same age, plays in a better league, has performed great against far more good teams that Ghoddos has.

And JB is not even our best player, but yeah Ghoddos is "too good for TM"
        Zjoon, I agree that no one is too good for Team Melli… Also agree that the Swedish League quality is lower than the Eredivisie

However, if you watch Saman Ghoddos play, you see how much he truly impacts his team. Without Ghoddos, that team would be no where near Europa League. His versatility would be tremendous for Team Melli, as he can truly play anything from CAM, LW, RW, CF, or even ST.

The reason we are giving so much hype to Ghoddos is because he is in danger of being capped by Sweden. Hype--->support--->news---->more likely to get called up

Additionally, we can not wait for Ghoddos to join a top tier European League before we cap him, because then it might be too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Zjoon, I agree that no one is too good for Team Melli… Also agree that the Swedish League quality is lower than the Eredivisie

However, if you watch Saman Ghoddos play, you see how much he truly impacts his team. Without Ghoddos, that team would be no where near Europa League. His versatility would be tremendous for Team Melli, as he can truly play anything from CAM, LW, RW, CF, or even ST.

The reason we are giving so much hype to Ghoddos is because he is in danger of being capped by Sweden. Hype--->support--->news---->more likely to get called up

Additionally, we can not wait for Ghoddos to join a top tier European League before we cap him, because then it might be too late.
          Its beyond ridiculous to think hype on a forum is going to impact whether or not Ghoddos gets called up. Whether there is 100 pages comparing the guy to maradona and saying he's too good for tm or if there isn't even a thread about him it wouldn't have an impact on queiroz's decision to call him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Friendlies do not confirm an official cap-tied.

Tons of player examples that confirm this as well as FIFA rules.

He can play for Iran.
            of course. It was answer to the question does he have eu passport.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              but still way better than PGL!
              lol not true just look at swedish top 2 teams losing to teams from macedonia and lithunia

Comment

Its beyond ridiculous to think hype on a forum is going to impact whether or not Ghoddos gets called up. Whether there is 100 pages comparing the guy to maradona and saying he's too good for tm or if there isn't even a thread about him it wouldn't have an impact on queiroz's decision to call him up.
                So what do we do, not talk about him at all? I don't get why people aren't justifying the Ghoddos hype… Does he have to sign with a Bundesliga team and get called up for Sweden before we start giving this guy praise??

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  So what do we do, not talk about him at all? I don't get why people aren't justifying the Ghoddos hype… Does he have to sign with a Bundesliga team and get called up for Sweden before we start giving this guy praise??
                  Comparing him to maradona and saying he's too good for tm isn't praise it's just delusion.

Comment

No one playing in the Swedish league is even remotely close to being too good for tm. The guy who keeps saying this keeps calling Ghoddos a CAM while he's clearly been playing LW and striker for a while now so that alone should tell you how little he actually knows.
                    LOL He hasn't played CAM for a while equals to he has never played CAM, Mr. "I know so much"?! Ghoddos has proved to be very versatile, playing in the wings, CAM and also as a striker. But it's in the CAM position WE need him the most!

To say that no one in the Swedish league is remotely close to being too good for TM however, is like saying Zlatan is not too good for TM! Yes he doesn't play in the Swedish league now but he did once.

Most past and future Zlatans play in the Swedish league first! You need to start following the league a bit more before you accuse people of knowing little or a lot. Because it will only get ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      but I wouldn't even be sure that he would get into our first eleven and even perform, let alone be "too good for us".
                      and who would you think would get into our first 11 and perform regularly as CAM instead? An aging and highly inconsistent Masoud? An aging and clubless Dejagah? If we play Taremi or Asarifard out of position? What about our league? Is Tabrizi or Souroush Rafiei gonna play as CAM and perform better than Ghoddos? If you can answer this then you have a case my friend. Otherwise yes, Ghoddos at this moment is too good for TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        LOL He hasn't played CAM for a while equals to he has never played CAM, Mr. "I know so much"?! Ghoddos has proved to be very versatile, playing in the wings, CAM and also as a striker. But it's in the CAM position WE need him the most!
                        To say that no one in the Swedish league is remotely close to being too good for TM however, is like saying Zlatan is not too good for TM! Yes he doesn't play in the Swedish league now but he did once.
                        Most past and future Zlatans play in the Swedish league first! You need to start following the league a bit more before you accuse people of knowing little or a lot. Because it will only get ridiculous.
                        Ghoddos played cam for one season in the second division of Sweden where anything he did is completely irrelevant since the level is too low. Hajsafi has played LB, khosro heidari has played winger, does that mean that they're good at it? Ghoddos has been playing as LW and striker since he's reached a relevant level so you constantly saying he's a cam shows you don't really even follow him that much.

I don't even think you know what you're talking about when bringing up Zlatan. He left Sweden at 20 and became the player he is today by playing at much higher level leagues. Ghoddos is currently playing in Sweden so the point stands that no one playing in Sweden is too good for tm. I think it's you that needs to start following things a little more. You said the ipl teams would make it in the bundesliga and then that top Swedish teams would destroy ipl teams which makes me think what they would then do in the bundesliga. You seem a little confused about your own opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          lol not true just look at swedish top 2 teams losing to teams from macedonia and lithunia
                          So you're saying Haghighi and Sosha Makani were stupid to accept offers from low paying teams in the weak Swedish league when they could get more salary and play in a better league like PGL?

Comment

Guys please stop compearing apples with potatos, there is a reason swedish players who are talented end up in big leagues in Europe, and its not just having a EU passport, because a lot of portuguese players have those as well, if you preform above the rest of the league at a young age you will preform elsewhere as well which Saman is going to do believe it or not. He is preforming like Forberg did in sweden, the Same forsberg who was assist king in bundesliga last season. You guys who are skeptical can keep being so mark my words by january or next summer transfer he will either be in bundesliga, premier league, serie a or liege Öh (France)

Comment

Ghoddos played cam for one season in the second division of Sweden where anything he did is completely irrelevant since the level is too low. Hajsafi has played LB, khosro heidari has played winger, does that mean that they're good at it? Ghoddos has been playing as LW and striker since he's reached a relevant level so you constantly saying he's a cam shows you don't really even follow him that much.
                              I don't even think you know what you're talking about when bringing up Zlatan. He left Sweden at 20 and became the player he is today by playing at much higher level leagues. Ghoddos is currently playing in Sweden so the point stands that no one playing in Sweden is too good for tm. I think it's you that needs to start following things a little more. You said the ipl teams would make it in the bundesliga and then that top Swedish teams would destroy ipl teams which makes me think what they would then do in the bundesliga. You seem a little confused about your own opinions.
                              Hummmm....yes that means they were good! Haji Safi's best position is still LAM/LW!!! Only lack of a good LB forced CQ to use him out of position for a long time. The same situation is with Ghoddos. He can play all these positions but the lack of CAM, should make him play there. The only difference is, Ghoddos has actually been a CAM before too.

Having said that, I'm not even sure if Ghoddos plays as a LW/LAM in TM, he wouldn't take the position from the players we have. Amiri is also getting old and he's not as fast anymore. Haji Safi's experience seems to be used as a DM now (only if Karimi gets the starting position there he might go back to the LW/LAM) and Torabi despite his great talent, still plays in Iran and lacks Ghoddos's experience.

Zlatan left the Swedish league because he was too talented for the clubs in the bigger European leagues not to give him an offer! What does that tell you? That tells you he was "GOOD"!!! Watch Saman Ghoddos go to a bigger league too. Why? Yes, because he's "GOOD"!

and I have already explained about the leagues nth time so for you I will simplify so you don't get confused again: Bundesliga>All svenskan>PGL

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                look at Galatasaray losing to Saman Ghoddos, does that mean that Allsvenskan is top 10 league in Europe now?

Fyi Hammarby a mid table team defeated Esteghlal Top Club so, PGL lower than Allsvenskan and most of Europe? like come on stop it

Comment

Working...
                                X