Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, nice goal! by the way, Swedish sounds funny, and that comes from a German-speaking fellow....
    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Somebody stop him!!! Send this man to a good team!!! It's obvious at this stage he is going to score against Hertha and Bilbao him and Azmoun up top in the WC we'll have better scoring record and be a title contending team especially with our defence!

Comment

I think Östersund's coach may go far in his career after this tournament!

Let's get him after CQ!

Comment

What position does he play? Is he a CAM, second striker, or winger?

Comment

ARJ ---- Dejagah -----Ghoddos

-----------Azmoun ---------

Just looks so good lol . And taremi , gucci , ansarifard, torabi on the bench .

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              ARJ ---- Dejagah -----Ghoddos

-----------Azmoun ---------

Just looks so good lol . And taremi , gucci , ansarifard, torabi on the bench .
              Why Torabi on bench??? What has ARJ done so far for NT or club tbh...? (Notice I'm speaking of current times, not past efforts)

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Why Torabi on bench??? What has ARJ done so far for NT or club tbh...? (Notice I'm speaking of current times, not past efforts)
                hes been fantastic for Club this season in his performances bro, not to mention he has played at such a high level consistently. Torabi played well consistently for saipa for about a month. Chill

Comment

-----------azmoun---------
                  Torabi---ghoddos---dejagah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Regarding, he Torabi IMO is super effective on the field and he proved it against Montenegro

He is certainly better than Amiri

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      Regarding, he Torabi IMO is super effective on the field and he proved it against Montenegro

He is certainly better than Amiri

it's not difficult to be better than Amiri (a faster version of Heydari)
                      TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

"Ghoddos: Tonight It only applies to continuing to write history

Hero in the qualifier, national team player for Iran - The story of Saman Ghoddos did not break the Europa League.
                        He became a match hero here too.

- It only applies to continuing to write history. That's what we want, what we aspire to, "Ghoddos told Sportbladet.

It had become late night when lucky, tired ÖFK players slipped out of Lviv Arena with three points and 3.5 million kronor in the backpack.

It had been a good deal last night when the 1-0 shooter Saman Ghoddos eventually made them company. The doping test took extra long time this time.

"I really do not know what it's all about. I usually drink a lot but I'm sweating it well ...Should have been blown off

In a counter-matched match, Saman Ghoddos tried to entouch entouch games, clashes and finishes, rather than playing as a traditional target player. Sometimes, ÖFK made it difficult to hold the ball a little longer in an attack - but that was not really something he got criticized for afterwards.
                        He did the other instead.

A couple of minutes into the second half, Ken Sema shook a Zorija player in his arm, should be blown away for it, but got the chance to roll Saman Ghoddos into a free kick.
                        Well there, Ghoddos did what he is in the European League to do: goals.

"It's Ken who does it really well, he dribbles past two players. Then I try to make the surface big so that he can fit me. I get a really good first touch, I wonder if I will put it in the first corner or in the distance. But then I see a big gap in the distance, and then I put it there.

Meet dream after dream

What does it mean for you to do these goals in the Europa League?
                        "It's a good value meter for myself to show that you're holding. I think I'm ready to play in Europe. But I certainly do not want to miss this chance to play in the Europa League with ÖFK, that's amazing.

Many players in Östersund have come from harsh careers, been about giving up their dream or never getting the chance. Now they fulfill the dream for a dream.

Could it be a strength for you to know that many of you recently were very, very far from this kind of match?
                        - Both yes and no. How to say ... It's clear that you think about where you have been before, it helps one to give a hundred percent and not relax, you think about where you were four to five years ago. It could have ended in Division Two, I could have been a carpenter or something. It helps me to think positively.

You knocked out Galatasaray, you beat Paok, now you win here. Where will it end?
                        "You hope it will not stop. It only applies to continuing to write history. That's what we want, what we strive for."

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...kriva-historia

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                          it's not difficult to be better than Amiri (a faster version of Heydari)
                          I mean he was good in 2015, but itś not 2015 anymore... (still remember that Chile goal )

Comment

^seems a Confident yet down to earth kid
                            & in interviews he makes very thoughtful & mature remarks ..!
                            He'd someday make a fantastic captain for TM ..!😎

Comment

Alireza is a must in our line up. He's the best at crossing in the ball and we know how great Azmoun is in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                                Saman this season with Ostersunds:

30 games, 15 goals

TANK.
                                I was just gonna ask everyone if it's just me or does someone consistently score every other game? Thanks for confirming
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X