Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    An Iranian scored but not the Iranian we were expecting :/
    Nouri isn't Iranian, he was just born in Iran. I think

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      Nouri isn't Iranian, he was just born in Iran. I think
      Doesn't that make him Iranian then?

Comment

He was born in Iran, but he is from a Kurdish Clan who is originally from Iraq like the Barzanis who once used to live in the Oroumiye Area.

Anyhow 1-1! 92 minute, 2 minutes left! THEY DID IT BOYS SAMAN GHODDOS DID IT!

This is historical man!

Carlos Give GHODDOS A CALL NOW!

Comment

The man is a top player. Iran would benefit greatly with his addition. However we need to make sure he is 100% committed to Iran.

Comment

Saman and teammate were dancing to iranian music after victory today. It is on his Instagram Moments

Comment

well, when is this interview?

Comment

Saman Ghoddos celebrates with Iranian music in the locker room after Man of Match performance vs. Galatasaray

Video: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...11569473093632

Comment

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague...d=2486534.html

According to this, ghoddos has been capturing the interest of Celtic, Hertha Berlin, and Ajax. We need to get this guy on TM

Comment

I've been tellin' y'all.........

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Saman Ghoddos celebrates with Iranian music in the locker room after Man of Match performance vs. Galatasaray

Video: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...11569473093632
                      Does anyone know the song's name?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Does anyone know the song's name?
                        That's a song by black cats called "Dafi Joon". Black Cats basically ripped off a famous Nigerian band and took their sick beat psqaure "Shekini". Hard to tell if they are playing the Persian or Nigerian version in that video.

EDITED: Listening to it again I think it is the Nigerian version
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                          That's a song by black cats called "Dafi Joon". Black Cats basically ripped off a famous Nigerian band and took their sick beat psqaure "Shekini". Hard to tell if they are playing the Persian or Nigerian version in that video.

EDITED: Listening to it again I think it is the Nigerian version
                          Thank you.

Took it off. Don't want to misinform.

Comment

Any game highlight reels ....?
                            Fk man I really want this kid in our WC squad

Comment

Ive said it before and ill say it again. An attacking midfield line of ARJ, Ghoddos, Taremi under Azmoun with Karim, Gucci , Kaveh, Masoud, Torabi, Dejagah on the bench, and our ultra fast and attacking fullbacks MiMo and Ramin will be trouble for any team to contain. This is completely different from last world cup when we lacked any firepower. But ghoddos is key. He has the stamina, strength, technical qualities, ability to make offensive plays, and mentality ( two games against gala, one in very tough conditions in turkey) to really contribute for TM in the CAM role in a way that masoud and dejagah are not able to do at a high level for 90 minutes against top opposition. A fit,in form dejagah and masoud could contribute for 30-45 minutes max at WC level. At this stage in their careers their experience will be vital to any success we have in the WC, but they are not able to run the offense and get back in position on defense effectively for an extended period of play. Saman for TM!

Comment

It was first time for me to see a whole game with Saman. I must admit I was very impressed with his performance. Even Swedish commentators repeatedly said that Saman was their best and most valuable player. I really hope CQ and IFF manage to persuade him to play for Iran because he's just a player we need most.

Comment

Working...
                                X